+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Do you guys if we need police report and upfront medical report at the time of application? how about for spouse, does they need those document too at time of application? or can it be submitted later
Good question, do we need upfront police report and medical report ?

Reactions: Riri15

tobiashenry

Sep 22, 2018
Anyone knows whether TEFAQ used for Quebec immigration can be used for CLB level 5 proof - what about the francisation class?

tobiashenry

Sep 22, 2018
Actually no, only TEF Canada or TCF Canada. Are you a francophone?
I would say I’m more an anglophone but I also speak conversational french (B2/C1) and I had applied through Quebec Selection scheme but are contemplating to change stream due to long wait in QC

Riri15

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I would say I’m more an anglophone but I also speak conversational french (B2/C1) and I had applied through Quebec Selection scheme but are contemplating to change stream due to long wait in QC
Nice but you should take into consideration that applying through these streams mean you will be leaving Quebec to live in any other province (if you currently live in Qc of course).

tobiashenry

Sep 22, 2018
Nice but you should take into consideration that applying through these streams mean you will be leaving Quebec to live in any other province (if you currently live in Qc of course).
I don't mind actually, actually am thinking to move out Just not sure if it's faster

Reactions: Riri15

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
so, whats answer?

Do you guys if we need police report and upfront medical report at the time of application? how about for spouse, does they need those document too at time of application? or can it be submitted later

Riri15

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
so, whats answer?

The best answer we got is get your Police Certificate ready now but not sure about medical.

Personally, I will say book it or else it will be like the language tests no spot available.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Nah, dude's just making us sign up for more info.
Uh uh, I stopped watching around the 50min mark because something came up, but he basically was saying the checklist would be very similar to the PNP one...I already applied for PNP and I still have all those forms.

I re-filled them and post dated them the day the streams were announced because since the streams were not EE based it only made sense they’d have a similar checklist to PNP or other pilot programs.