Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Uh uh, I stopped watching around the 50min mark because something came up, but he basically was saying the checklist would be very similar to the PNP one...I already applied for PNP and I still have all those forms.

I re-filled them and post dated them the day the streams were announced because since the streams were not EE based it only made sense they’d have a similar checklist to PNP or other pilot programs.
The checklist he showed, it's pretty common for any PR app. So he hasn't provided anything new yet.

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Okay quite a bit of fluff but I took some notes so here goes the details I was able to glean before leaving the stream.​
  • You can have multiple applications in the different stream provided you don't mind losing $1050CAD
  • Work experience gained as a student counts. Yay!!
  • There will be no R10 completeness check, so your application won't be rejected until processed, which means the final decision will depend on what the officer feels is necessary and application fees wont be returned.
  • They are unsure how long it will take - Processing times is up in limbo.
  • Different website from express entry.
  • Expect a countdown on the number of applications received in real time - o_O
  • After payment, you might have to submit your receipt number similar to the Atlantic immigration pilot program etc
  • He says medical report have not been mentioned but encourages you to get your police reports from the countries where you might need them from.
  • Record of employment and payslips needed as necessary depending on your stream.
  • He says to ideally have a degree/certificate awarded, but there has been no detail from the IRCC yet and there is no harm in applying with a completion letter, but that is very dependent on the officer reviewing or internal IRCC standard about eligibility.
  • He mentions that you would not have to provide a proof of funds - similar to CEC probably.
  • To prove the presence in Canada, you might have to update a recent utility bill etc.
  • Do not apply unless you have a language test done or completed. Don't misrepresent.

Last edited:

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Honestly I hope it does.
Weeds out ineligible people who are taking up spots.
EE doesn’t let you create a profile unless you type in your score AND provide your test report number (the only available AFTER you get the results).

Otherwise I imagine a lot of people will just make up the results just to get in.

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
He was hyperactive but didn't say much. The biggest news:

- Those who have already graduated but are now studying (and are on study permit) are ok
- You have to be working at the time you submit your application and when your PR is approved
- You have to reside in Canada at the time you submit the application and when your PR is approved

rambag98

Jul 3, 2020
Yeah so from that live, it seems the real bottleneck you can't get away with is the language results. I guess it's good to have a rolling number of applications to see how many are being submitted.

Also, he recommended not submitting incomplete applications, because they'll be refused and you lose the 1000 dollars.

Reactions: Riri15

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
I am not sure how realistic he is that not many people have language results. My wife's test is on May 23; idk if that is too late.

rambag98

Jul 3, 2020
I am not sure how realistic he is that not many people have language results. My wife's test is on May 23; idk if that is too late.
I mean most people won't have it by May 6, like there are very few people that did the test without being qualified for any stream. Most that have it were about to apply for EE.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
I mean most people won't have it by May 6, like there are very few people that did the test without being qualified for any stream. Most that have it were about to apply for EE.
I’m extremely hesitant to apply, if I just wait a couple weeks I’ll be 100% eligible for CEC and be granted an ITA (assuming CEC draws continue) and their promised 6-month processing time.

This new stream might allow me to apply earlier, but it’s useless if I end up having to wait 15-24 months to get PR.

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
The one thing about this program that I hate is the lack of a projected processing time. I would hate to apply and be stuck in limbo over how long it is taking. I will qualify for CEC around August where I should have around 480+ but i can't risk it.

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Does anyone want to create an online tool (Might be excel worksheet) to calculate work experience here hours? I could too but maybe someone already has done it before.

What do you guys and girls think?

Reactions: Mel2021