+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
I'll probably pay it tomorrow and download the receipt for May 6th, so I can upload my application as soon as the stream opens.

bootes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
I'll probably pay tomorrow or the beginning of May as well. I guess I might as well pay for biometrics? I paid for it with my PGWP but never got fingerprinted.

hhzara

Star Member
May 11, 2020
If you have valid biometrics you wouldn't need to pay again, you'd select 1,050. I paid, they send you a receipt and I guess that is what you can upload on the day.
You paid already? Was it easy, or did it ask for a lot of information? I'm going to include my husband and child, so one receipt should work right?

I'll double check my biometrics validity and pay before hand as well.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
I mean, the worst case scenario is that we pay now and we don't make it on May 6th so we have to wait for a refund...
If the payment page is up, that probably means they're ready to start receiving the $$$ or, perhaps they're just trying to screen how many ASAP applicants they might get the first day.

rambag98

Jul 3, 2020
You paid already? Was it easy, or did it ask for a lot of information? I'm going to include my husband and child, so one receipt should work right?

I'll double check my biometrics validity and pay before hand as well.
Yes, those boxes let you put in the number, so you'd put 1 for you and then 1 for spouse and then 2 for kids for example, and then login, pay, and you'll have a receipt with number and your name on it. Straightforward.

Reactions: hhzara

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Guys, any clue re the digital photos? Do we need to upload both the front and the back (with the photographer's info)?
I have photos I took on November from a professional photographer with the front/back thing so "Technically" I can use those as they'll be less than 6 months old at the time of the application.

I also took my own pic matching normal EE specs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elias_Andvari

hhzara

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Yes, those boxes let you put in the number, so you'd put 1 for you and then 1 for spouse and then 2 for kids for example, and then login, pay, and you'll have a receipt with number and your name on it. Straightforward.
Thank you! At least that's one thing that I know how to do now! Just have to call my bank and have them lift the transaction limit on my debit card.

Gotham07

Apr 29, 2021
hi everyone, I just want to know how to access the Tr to Pr, where can I find the required documents for the application thank you