+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

ree14

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Guys I think I qualify under the ANNEX B – Other Eligible Essential Occupations as I worked as a retail sales associate from 2018 until now.
But the problem is that I just quit that job and now I'm working at a different place in the same position. I worked both jobs simultaneously for about a year. Would it suffice to get an employment verification letter from my previous job to prove that I qualify under NOC 6421? as well as an employment letter from my current job.

I can't decide if I should apply as a graduate or as an essential worker!

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Guys I think I qualify under the ANNEX B – Other Eligible Essential Occupations as I worked as a retail sales associate from 2018 until now.
But the problem is that I just quit that job and now I'm working at a different place in the same position. I worked both jobs simultaneously for about a year. Would it suffice to get an employment verification letter from my previous job to prove that I qualify under NOC 6421? as well as an employment letter from my current job.

I can't decide if I should apply as a graduate or as an essential worker!
Graduate seems simpler if you qualify, no need to prove noc or hours, wait for the guide.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
I'm just worried about the 40k cap. There will be a lot more applicants who are going to apply in the graduate stream
No, they won't be able to. It's only going to be for the first 40k. There are many more eligible candidates, sure, but if they're outside the first 40k applicants they won't get it.

All we can do is wait and see if rejected applications mean there's a "spot" opening

Reactions: scylla