+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New passport requested by cic

Desaiz

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
still under process im talking if i got PPR my passport bio page a bit damage . hope so i will face same issue like you . but here Indian passport renew duration is One day.
Yeah I don’t know why they asked for a new passport. I’ve traveled with that passport to US twice when my photo was faded.

I was an international student in Canada and since my passport was the only ID I carried it everywhere with me even during the heavy snow. That’s my my photo got faded.

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah I don’t know why they asked for a new passport. I’ve traveled with that passport to US twice when my photo was faded.

I was an international student in Canada and since my passport was the only ID I carried it everywhere with me even during the heavy snow. That’s my my photo got faded.
Expect 10 years multiple entry Visa :)

Desaiz

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Called vfs helplone today and they said they haven’t received my passport and CHC, New Delhi says passport dispatched.

This is such a stressful process. I’ve done US visa procedure as well, it wasn’t even half as stressful as this. Visa approved after 46 days and then passport lost now. This is terrible.

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Called vfs helplone today and they said they haven’t received my passport and CHC, New Delhi says passport dispatched.

This is such a stressful process. I’ve done US visa procedure as well, it wasn’t even half as stressful as this. Visa approved after 46 days and then passport lost now. This is terrible.
Hey you are worrying alot. Keep patience

Desaiz

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Inspite of repeated requests Canada High Commission, New Delhi has still not dispatched my passport. I have an appointment with the passport office tomorrow I won’t be able to go for the appointment which is a question on my credibility and loss of money. They’re first email was misleading as they said the passport is sent now they say it’s still with High commission.

I’ve applied for visas before too but never experienced this humility. I’m asking for my own passport back and the visa office wants my new passport within a timeframe. How am I to meet the timeframe if they don’t return my passport.

What’s saddening is that we maintain all legalities and are still treated like this.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Inspite of repeated requests Canada High Commission, New Delhi has still not dispatched my passport. I have an appointment with the passport office tomorrow I won’t be able to go for the appointment which is a question on my credibility and loss of money. They’re first email was misleading as they said the passport is sent now they say it’s still with High commission.

I’ve applied for visas before too but never experienced this humility. I’m asking for my own passport back and the visa office wants my new passport within a timeframe. How am I to meet the timeframe if they don’t return my passport.

What’s saddening is that we maintain all legalities and are still treated like this.
Did you speak with someone at VFS Delhi or was it the Toll-free number?

Desaiz

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Did you speak with someone at VFS Delhi or was it the Toll-free number?
Yes spoke to VFS as well as high commission. Till yesterday High commission said it’s with VFS now they say it’s still in high commission and under process to be sent but seems like it’s still in high commission as shown on VFS tracking.

Don’t know what’s happening they are passing two different statements I’m worried they lost the passport. I sent a web form as well but haven’t received any acknowledgment email.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes spoke to VFS as well as high commission. Till yesterday High commission said it’s with VFS now they say it’s still in high commission and under process to be sent but seems like it’s still in high commission as shown on VFS tracking.

Don’t know what’s happening they are passing two different statements I’m worried they lost the passport. I sent a web form as well but haven’t received any acknowledgment email.
It's unlikely that your passport is lost. Do email NDVO