You should be celebrating and packing your bags after reading the MP's email.... but instead you're stressing/worrying/fretting instead@Bryanna,
I received an email from the MP’s office in Canada (the area in which I have a rented apartment in Canada) and this is the reply I received:
After making an enquiry on your behalf with IRCC, this is the information an agent has shared with me:
- Passport was received on September 12
- Visa is in queue for printing. There is no time frame to receive your passport back. It depends on the volume of applications in the Visa Office. New Delhi is a busy office
- No need to worry: TRV has been approved and nothing will change that. IRCC won’t request any further documents regarding the TRV application
- If you want to expedite case, you would have to provide valid reasons and evidence, like for example, landlady’s letter threatening you with eviction, a job interview, etc. This office can send the documents on your behalf
- This office can follow up in two weeks
I hope you find this information useful. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to email me back. If you have not received your passport by Thursday, September 27, please let me know thus I can follow up on your behalf.
But my question is there aren’t any agents in NDVO. And how can an agent in Canada provide them with this information?
Agent does not mean travel agents. 'Agent' means a visa staff in NDVO.
My guess is you will get your passport back before the end of this week