+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New message from CIC

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
Hiii.. My parents visitor visa got approved and they wanted to visit me in April.. Do they have to book the return flight tickets too in advance? Will the immigration authorities question them for not having a return ticket?
Yes. It is very important. I know many visitors that were refused entry due to failure to provide return ticket. Not only would they be questioned, they maybe delayed for inestimable time.

Jessekings

Feb 14, 2020
Hello please I received the biometrics mail since March 10 and till now I still haven’t received any mail or approval please can someone tell me anything about it I’m really nervous and worried

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
Hello please I received the biometrics mail since March 10 and till now I still haven’t received any mail or approval please can someone tell me anything about it I’m really nervous and worried
March 10 or Feb 10? Either way the mail serves to inform you that IRCC has started working on your application and also provide you with important information of your biometric. If you've submitted or link your account you can keep checking for update. Also, work with the processing time for your application. Best of luck

Reactions: Jessekings

Jessekings

Feb 14, 2020
March 10 or Feb 10? Either way the mail serves to inform you that IRCC has started working on your application and also provide you with important information of your biometric. If you've submitted or link your account you can keep checking for update. Also, work with the processing time for your application. Best of luck
Thanks. Since February 10th. I’ve Been worried because I read that people get their final answer 2 days after receiving biometrics email.

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
Thanks. Since February 10th. I’ve Been worried because I read that people get their final answer 2 days after receiving biometrics email.
Individual case differs. It is a case-by-case process. What did you applied for? Do you've any travel experience?

Feb 29, 2020
Dear friends I got biometrics letter on 26 February still waiting for final decision what can I expect some people get response on the same day plz guide me

Jessekings

Feb 14, 2020
Tvr. I received a mail yesterday stating that my processed decision envelope was received at the Canada Visa Application Centre

zeeshan2000

Oct 21, 2021
today i recived only Biometric Validity Letter recived after 32days .
so what they doing next they give me visa or not_?
thank you