+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New message from CIC

Elkana

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
I mean to say the first time i applied i didnt get this letter but rather a refusal. This is my second application and i havent gotten an approval letter or rejection letter but this was the content of the letter which i got today
My sister too,she only got refusal 1 email

Sohaib04

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
If you applied before September 7, 2021, and you already told us that you qualify for a COVID-19 exemption
  • You do not need to submit a new application.
  • We’ll process the application you submitted before September 7, 2021.
    • It doesn’t matter if you applied via the IRCC Portal, via your IRCC secure account or on paper.

what should I do I applied my parents visitor visa on April 2021 through agent should I apply through new portal or not
Apply again

alexlydian

Apr 25, 2023
Hi all completed biometrics on march 22, i got my Biometrics acceptance letter on April 12, still waiting for Visa decision, fingures crossed

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Bloody CiC lazy ass workers, should be fired and they should replace them with AI Tools, that will quickly scan and inform if there is any missing document, send AORs, communicate about any further docs required and approve or disapprove visa quickly. Atleast 60-70% of the cases can be approved quickly. Whatever millions of dollars of taxpayer money they have invested in, its only just to avoid hiring staff for answering phone calls at CiC center, so they built tracker and all that. But tracker wont fast track your application - in many cases CiC officers forget to update trackers. Its just a mess!

Reactions: beeba-bacha