+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New message from CIC

hirenbhaip87

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
A decision as been made on your application.
How can u say that ? Also I have got the bvl on 3rd November than after nothing for supervisa application of my parents all things done like medical passed biometric done. Than after nothing I have heard back from them

pavankoli

Feb 3, 2022
I know that but I have not seen many people getting these kinds of mail here. That's why I was curious..
Same message I got after a long wait: 1st I have applied Dependent Visa/Open Work Permit till no process and I did not get this biometric validity letter, 2nd I have applied Visitor Visa its also no progress not status and did not get biometric validity letter and again 3rd I have applied Visitor visa now I got this validity letter message. So please tell me any one can I expect VISA is under processing?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Same message I got after a long wait: 1st I have applied Dependent Visa/Open Work Permit till no process and I did not get this biometric validity letter, 2nd I have applied Visitor Visa its also no progress not status and did not get biometric validity letter and again 3rd I have applied Visitor visa now I got this validity letter message. So please tell me any one can I expect VISA is under processing?
For which visa application did you get the validity letter

A validity letter means that a decision has been made

Can you share the timeline of the application for which you got the BVL

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
If you applied before September 7, 2021, and you already told us that you qualify for a COVID-19 exemption
  • You do not need to submit a new application.
  • We’ll process the application you submitted before September 7, 2021.
    • It doesn’t matter if you applied via the IRCC Portal, via your IRCC secure account or on paper.

what should I do I applied my parents visitor visa on April 2021 through agent should I apply through new portal or not

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Did you receive any further update

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
Hi all, I just received my mother’s BVL for super visa few minutes back, while I was going through the forum and getting scared of getting the refusal. To my surprise it was approved. My mom’s application was a complicated one with lots of affidavits for her name, marriage certificate etc. waiting for my dad’s application now

Reactions: bonmatin2022

Manu131313

Apr 5, 2022
If you applied before September 7, 2021, and you already told us that you qualify for a COVID-19 exemption
  • You do not need to submit a new application.
  • We’ll process the application you submitted before September 7, 2021.
    • It doesn’t matter if you applied via the IRCC Portal, via your IRCC secure account or on paper.

what should I do I applied my parents visitor visa on April 2021 through agent should I apply through new portal or not
Hello,

Did you get any update on your file?

Danish4210

Aug 19, 2020
I have same case as yours, I got the validity letter today. Let wait for the decision

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Hey Everyone, anyone got the decision after receiving this letter?

Sohaib04

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Hey Everyone, anyone got the decision after receiving this letter?
Everyone normally gets this letter at the time when decision is also made.
80% ppl get it with approval or rejection at the same time.
Rest get it first and decision receives after few days. It has nothing to do with approval or rejection. It just indicates that decision has been made.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Everyone normally gets this letter at the time when decision is also made.
80% ppl get it with approval or rejection at the same time.
Rest get it first and decision receives after few days. It has nothing to do with approval or rejection. It just indicates that decision has been made.
Any updates? Is your office in Abu Dhabi?