+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New message from CIC

babidiii

Dec 14, 2019
Hi guys i know this thread can scare those of you who got the biometrics validity letter and were looking for info here but dont worry i applied for a study permit, i got the biometrics validity letter and 2 business days after i got the study permit approval letter. So i just want all the ghosts on this thread"those who read without replying" to not panick cuz i panicked too and to keep faith that letter doesn't mean your request has been denied. So keep faith be optimistic

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
Let me emphasis the points made by previous commentators, that the biometric validity is an acknowledgement and formality to inform applicants. Should there be an issue with a biometric similar letter may be sent to advice applicant. It has nothing to do with the outcome of individual application. I will say, the letter also let you know work has begun on your application. Even, foreign nationals inside Canada, who have never give or undergo biometric process also get similar letter once it is submitted. I guess everyone is curious about the outcome of his application. It is human though.

Reactions: Brooklynne

Nazl

Jan 6, 2020
I don't understand.

You applied for a TRV and got refused, and then later got this letter?

This letter has absolutely nothing to do with the success of a TRV application. It is merely an acknowledgement that you submitted biometrics.

If you've been refused your TRV, that application is not still ongoing. This letter does not mean it's un-refused. This letter does not change your chances of receiving a TRV in the future. It just means CIC got your biometrics.
Hi . I applied for a student’s visa on December 3rd with my husband as my dependent and today I got a biometric correspondence letter but no medical request. I read somewhere that correspondence letter without medical mean refusal. but my agent said it is not true .
Help me please i am very tensed at-the moment.

sosodee

Jan 2, 2020
Hi guys i know this thread can scare those of you who got the biometrics validity letter and were looking for info here but dont worry i applied for a study permit, i got the biometrics validity letter and 2 business days after i got the study permit approval letter. So i just want all the ghosts on this thread"those who read without replying" to not panick cuz i panicked too and to keep faith that letter doesn't mean your request has been denied. So keep faith be optimistic
I really needed to read this! Cos I am scared

Brooklynne

Jan 11, 2020
Hi . I applied for a student’s visa on December 3rd with my husband as my dependent and today I got a biometric correspondence letter but no medical request. I read somewhere that correspondence letter without medical mean refusal. but my agent said it is not true .
Help me please i am very tensed at-the moment.
It's actually not true. I got a reply for my biometrics, but I did not get a medical request too...

delphy90

Nov 3, 2019
I have the same situation I received this letter also yesterday and I am still waiting for the passport submission request

Brooklynne

Jan 11, 2020
did u get any reply already ?
Yeah... I got rejected. The reason is because they are sure I wouldn't be returning to my country, Nigeria after my education and that is partly true. They also added that if I'm able to convince them that I would return back to Nigeria after my study, then I shouldn't fail to reappl

delphy90

Nov 3, 2019
Let me emphasis the points made by previous commentators, that the biometric validity is an acknowledgement and formality to inform applicants. Should there be an issue with a biometric similar letter may be sent to advice applicant. It has nothing to do with the outcome of individual application. I will say, the letter also let you know work has begun on your application. Even, foreign nationals inside Canada, who have never give or undergo biometric process also get similar letter once it is submitted. I guess everyone is curious about the outcome of his application. It is human though.
thank you for the explanation just a question do you know when should I expect a decision after reeceiving the biometric validity letter ?

Jessekings

Feb 14, 2020
Hi
I applied for a trv I got the biometrics email and it’s been 5 days I haven’t gotten any final results I’m really worried. Please Is there anyone with such experience I really need answers please

Evelyn Katana

Feb 20, 2020
Hello, I submitted paperwork application on the 23 of Dec..... But after a long wait I received a biometrics validity letter on the 14 of Feb. Could this be a positive sign

Jessekings

Feb 14, 2020
Hello, I submitted paperwork application on the 23 of Dec..... But after a long wait I received a biometrics validity letter on the 14 of Feb. Could this be a positive sign
I received the same biometrics validity on the 10th and by what I read from here it says that you are supposed to receive your final answer within 2 days after receiving biometrics. But it’s been 10 days now please I need some answers

spooky25

Jul 25, 2017
Hiii.. My parents visitor visa got approved and they wanted to visit me in April.. Do they have to book the return flight tickets too in advance? Will the immigration authorities question them for not having a return ticket?