+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New message from CIC

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Take the updates as they come :)

If you applied by paper, in Bangalore, then you probably won't get another update until next week
Thank you for your reply...

So..it will take to time to get me a final decision... My classes will start on May 6th is there any chance to get Approval at this near time to May intake ? I am worried about being late to declare a decision whether it is denial or approval ...
what to do....? Is there any chance for hope ?

TaranMahla

Apr 17, 2019
Hi all , i have applied TRV for family on 28 march 2019 ,i got same msg of biomatrics validation on 16 april 2019
Any ideas what's next ?

amgose

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Hi all , i have applied TRV for family on 28 march 2019 ,i got same msg of biomatrics validation on 16 april 2019
Any ideas what's next ?
All you can do is wait. You may get biometrics confirmation letter (as I read on one post that he did not received one) then decision letter.

Sam7

Apr 2, 2019
I had applied for study permit from Nepal on 27 th February,2019. I had applied my wife for visiting Visa and her application is approved already before a week and My decision is still pending. They started my eligibility review on 15th April 2019 and my wife got approval on 25th April. But till today I have not got the final decision. By the way I am going for PhD. What can i expect ?Can ANYONE SUGGEST ME PLEASE?
Thank You.

NovieA

May 8, 2019
My sister in law applied for temporary work visa it was rejected because they are not convinced that she will Canada after her temporary stay as a worker? Don’t understand how to explain and when can we apply again?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
My sister in law applied for temporary work visa it was rejected because they are not convinced that she will Canada after her temporary stay as a worker? Don’t understand how to explain and when can we apply again?
You can apply again whenever you want, after fixing the refusal reasons.

Edward9295

May 20, 2019
I also received this same message since 7:29am on thursday 16/05/2019. And yet have not get any mail from VFS....

Khalid75

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Dear
Dear MALIK KHALID
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
You have been found inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of the IRPA. In accordance with paragraph A40(2)(a), you will remain inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years from the date of this letter or from the date a previous removal order was enforced. Today we revive this mail please advise me what I do thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Dear
Dear MALIK KHALID
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
You have been found inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of the IRPA. In accordance with paragraph A40(2)(a), you will remain inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years from the date of this letter or from the date a previous removal order was enforced. Today we revive this mail please advise me what I do thanks
1. There is nothing you can do now. You have been banned from Canada for the next 5 years.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Dear
Dear MALIK KHALID
Yes, nothing to do but wait five years. This will also affect visa applications to other countries.