+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New message from CIC

Oke01

May 31, 2019
Please what are the chances of a positive outcome when renewing a Canadian visa. I still have a valid visa, I visited last year and spend the days I was going to spend. Please anyone with previous experience

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Applied through paper on the 2nd may
28th got correspondence letter 30th refusal letter... 31st I'm sad and hoping to reapply or better still appeal
There is not appeal system in canada trv reapply with more strong papers which country and city u applied from

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
There is not appeal system in canada trv reapply with more strong papers which country and city u applied from
I already have an immigration lawyer working on my case... Lagos, Nigeria. Besides what more should I have submitted, I still a student and I have submitted strong supporting documents that will boost and have low denial rate. I got my refusal letter from Kenya. How would a high commissioner in Kenya run a background check for someone who applied in Nigeria. He/she perspective of judgement will be totally different.. I submitted an account statement of (23k to 24k cad$). Which is more than enough cover my stay. I have no relative in Canada so how do I intend to stay, like I said I'm still a student I cant possibly leave 4years out of 5year behind. That's basically a strong tie to my country. So what more do they actually want ??... I think it has gotten to that time of the year where TRV's are been denied for no reason

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
I already have an immigration lawyer working on my case... Lagos, Nigeria. Besides what more should I have submitted, I still a student and I have submitted strong supporting documents that will boost and have low denial rate. I got my refusal letter from Kenya. How would a high commissioner in Kenya run a background check for someone who applied in Nigeria. He/she perspective of judgement will be totally different.. I submitted an account statement of (23k to 24k cad$). Which is more than enough cover my stay. I have no relative in Canada so how do I intend to stay, like I said I'm still a student I cant possibly leave 4years out of 5year behind. That's basically a strong tie to my country. So what more do they actually want ??... I think it has gotten to that time of the year where TRV's are been denied for no reason
True bro. I'm a Nigerian too. Your application is good and with all evidences, it shows that you have no intention to overstay.

But the only issue is that previous Nigerians who have traveled based on similar grounds like yours, automatically decide not to return back to Nigeria after their visit.. They claim asylum automatically.

This is the main reason why Canadian Visa Officers are always strict to TRV applications especially from Nigerians.

Sohail K

Jan 21, 2019
Is there anyone who got approval after 1 or 2 days of getting biometrics correspondence letter ?
My observation is, in case if biometrics correspondence letter + visa application approval email / passport request is not received same day, means application is refused.
Need feedback based on real experiences.

Last edited:

Poya4430

May 31, 2019
Is there anyone who got approval after 1 or 2 days of getting biometrics correspondence letter ?
My observation is, in case if biometrics correspondence letter + approval email / passport request is not received same day, means application is refused.
Need feedback based on real experiences.
Approval email of what?

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
True bro. I'm a Nigerian too. Your application is good and with all evidences, it shows that you have no intention to overstay.

But the only issue is that previous Nigerians who have traveled based on similar grounds like yours, automatically decide not to return back to Nigeria after their visit.. They claim asylum automatically.

This is the main reason why Canadian Visa Officers are always strict to TRV applications especially from Nigerians.
Anyways I hope my appeal is granted ... what about your application? Any decision yet or it's still pending?

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Anyways I hope my appeal is granted ... what about your application? Any decision yet or it's still pending?
I got my approval last month.
Although, I'm still in Nigeria (reside in warri, delta state) because my pharmacy examination is in January 2020. I still have enough time.

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
I got my approval last month.
Although, I'm still in Nigeria (reside in warri, delta state) because my pharmacy examination is in January 2020. I still have enough time.
Congrats still... what did you apply for. And did you do medicals?