+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New message from CIC

masterfire

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
hi
i apply 1st and received this email and the next day i refused, and after one month i reapply and received this email again after one month then next day approved.

Reactions: Harshulk

Vishubahman

Dec 10, 2018
Have faith. I got approval. This was my second try.
Hey bro i gave my biometrics on 19th march and , i got 3 mails from VFS , and in one mail i get little bit confused "Visa application, tracking ID No. ####728₹+##### The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email." Wt it means , today is 22 march , i recieved it on 20th morning 9:15 am , i asked my agent to check my status he said it shows processing but in mails it show result has been processed

amv11112222

Feb 25, 2019
Hey bro i gave my biometrics on 19th march and , i got 3 mails from VFS , and in one mail i get little bit confused "Visa application, tracking ID No. ####728₹+##### The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email." Wt it means , today is 22 march , i recieved it on 20th morning 9:15 am , i asked my agent to check my status he said it shows processing but in mails it show result has been processed
Did you apply online or on paper?

Dev73839

Dec 7, 2018
Hi All,
I got a new message in my IRCC account which says to pay fees for Biometrics by following few steps and then upload reciepton IRCC account and then further instructions will be given how and when to give biometrics.
It also says that this item must be recieved within 10 days.
My Question is do they want me to pay and submit reciept within 10 days or they want complete biometrics report within 10 days???
Please reply.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi All,
I got a new message in my IRCC account which says to pay fees for Biometrics by following few steps and then upload reciepton IRCC account and then further instructions will be given how and when to give biometrics.
It also says that this item must be recieved within 10 days.
My Question is do they want me to pay and submit reciept within 10 days or they want complete biometrics report within 10 days???
Please reply.
It refers to your payment receipt for biometrics fees. You cannot give your biometrics until you get the BIL

Dev73839

Dec 7, 2018
Thank you so much for your response.
Can you please tell me one more thing.....if cic is asking for biometrics, does that mean there are positive chances of getting visa approved?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
B
Thank you so much for your response.
Can you please tell me one more thing.....if cic is asking for biometrics, does that mean there are positive chances of getting visa approved?
Biometrics are mandatory for all applications. Your application won't be processed until you give your biometrics