+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New message from CIC

Maheen Hanif

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I know someone who got visa approval after receiving this letter and even know someone who got refusal after receiving this biometric letter. So this letter doesn't confirm visa approval or rejection but gives an idea that you will get decision with next 1-2 days and only then you will be able to know the final visa decision.

BTW, I hope your one was positive result.
R u sure about it? Actually i have received this letter before medical request, previously my visa got rejected just after receiving this letter

Maheen Hanif

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I have just received this letter before medical, iam extremely worried is there any body who got approval after receiving this letter please tell me

Maheen Hanif

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I mean to say the first time i applied i didnt get this letter but rather a refusal. This is my second application and i havent gotten an approval letter or rejection letter but this was the content of the letter which i got today
Got any update about ur visa?

aponce7

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Yesterday I received the "validity of your biometric information" letter. I applied for TRV on Feb 29 and I´m still waiting for a desicion. Do you know how much time will pass until I get a final decision? :(