+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Interesting, this is the first I have heard of this GCP . Does this apply for conjugal PR as well, and does a 17 year old dependent of PA also have to attend? I checked the website and it looks like they require a bunch of documentation.. sigh.
Yes it applies to conjugal as well. My partner is conjugal and is attending the seminar in a few weeks. Their website is annoying when signing up for the seminar

Aiel

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Hello there, so i asked for an update on our application last week and the immigration replied and said that our paper is queued for review by the migration officer, may i ask how long would it take for them to give me an update again? Thank you in advance does anyone have the same reply by the mvo?

goldentree

Jan 2, 2019
My wife just picked up her and my step daughters passports dropped it of last Thursday got it back today on her way to CFO to get her sticker then shes ready to fly that was fast!!

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
My wife just picked up her and my step daughters passports dropped it of last Thursday got it back today on her way to CFO to get her sticker then shes ready to fly that was fast!!
What was the sms message? My partner got a SMS today saying: Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC office and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO

GodSend

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Yes it applies to conjugal as well. My partner is conjugal and is attending the seminar in a few weeks. Their website is annoying when signing up for the seminar
You're right about the website being a pain! I filled in all the information and submitted it but never received a "barcode page". Im not sure if it was sent to PA's email address... process seems like it was written by a 2 year old.

I still need to know : Does a 17 year dependent of the PA need to attend, and so they need their own appointment? Im suspecting they do NOT, but there is a section on the website about dependents under the age of 12 not needing an appointment.... so confusing.

Last edited:

goldentree

Jan 2, 2019
What was the sms message? My partner got a SMS today saying: Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC office and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO
The SMS says :

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID # has been received from the IRCC Office on 2019-12-02 04:49:47 AM GMT Standard Time at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Manila and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: www.vfsglobal.ca. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Reactions: StephanH

goldentree

Jan 2, 2019
Also guys make sure all accompanying dependants get their PDOS stickers at same time, they do not need to take seminar but still need their stickers on passport, good luck.

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
You're right about the website being a pain! I filled in all the information and submitted it but never received a "barcode page". Im not sure if it was sent to PA's email address... process seems like it was written by a 2 year old.

I still need to know : Does a 17 year dependent of the PA need to attend, and so they need their own appointment? Im suspecting they do NOT, but there is a section on the website about dependents under the age of 12 not needing an appointment.... so confusing.
I'm not sure about the 17 year old but maybe u can call them. as for the barcode yes very tricky. Use internet explorer and try again. It may ask you for the email you previously used to log in. Once you log in you should see a colorless link that says barcode. It's the dumbest site I've ever been on. It like their trying to make it difficult lol

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
The SMS says :

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID # has been received from the IRCC Office on 2019-12-02 04:49:47 AM GMT Standard Time at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Manila and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: www.vfsglobal.ca. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.
Thx man, we are flying next week.... We just need to get her stamp at CFO once she gets her passport and COPR back.. have a safe trip to Canada and good luck for the future.

goldentree

Jan 2, 2019
Thx man, we are flying next week.... We just need to get her stamp at CFO once she gets her passport and COPR back.. have a safe trip to Canada and good luck for the future.
Nice man yeah I just booked their tickets for this friday the 6th Cathay Pacific pretty good prices, good luck to you and your family enjoy the holidays with them! finally its over no more checking GCKEY every 2 mins LOL

S_A_mo

Mar 8, 2019
Sorry I'm not Philipino but let me ask here because my application is in process at MVO.

I(PA) got DM on Nov 23 and haven't got PPR yet.
I'm worried that It's taking longer than others.
I check my spam and GCkey but there's nothing.
Should I contact them or be patient a bit more?

Thanks in advance.

AP143

Apr 22, 2019
App. Filed.......
January
File Transfer...
September
Med's Request
March

Hi
13years old above need to attned PDOS / GCP , 12 below exempted but need to register online or personal. Thats all i know. Thanks