+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

cdnmike75

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
QUOTE="goldentree, post: 8331775, member: 827952"]Hi cdnmike75 question my wife already has the GCP certificate from when she took seminar last year.. Where does she bring it to get stamped?[/QUOTE]

My wife took her Passport, GCP Certificate and COPR

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
We submitted the Passport on Thursday and it was back on Weds.
Hey Mike,,, my partners submitted her passport yesterday at VFS, did you get COPR at the same time with you passport? It took 5 working days for you? I already booked our flights for the 11th, crossing fingers that we will get passport back next week... we payed 1700 for the tickets for three

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
So we have our Visa, COPR and GCP Sticker done. Time to book our ticket, of course the flight we wanted is no longer available. Anyone hear how much time you should leave between flights landing in Vancouver and your connection?
Question does the PA have to register for the PDOS or the GCP seminar? They seem to be the same but I dont want to register her for the wrong one

cdnmike75

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hey Mike,,, my partners submitted her passport yesterday at VFS, did you get COPR at the same time with you passport? It took 5 working days for you? I already booked our flights for the 11th, crossing fingers that we will get passport back next week... we payed 1700 for the tickets for three
COPR arrive with the Passport. It did take 5 days for us, It actually arrived late Weds but she could could only make it Thursday morning. If it is delayed sadly it is useless to call or chat with VFS but I would think you will get it well before you need it.

Reactions: StephanH

GodSend

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Excellent news. Mine too. Curious, what does your status in Online portal look like? Mine still says Processing Background, etc etc, yet PA received request for passport last friday...