+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

Harbeadven

Oct 20, 2023
One other thing that does bother me a little, since I've read someone saying that there was an agent calling his wife to ask for documents, is that my wife lost her phone and thus her prepaid Globe SIM card, thus essentially the phone number that was on the application we submitted. Since it's prepaid her only option was to get another prepaid SIM card and a new number.

And there doesn't seem to be an option to send updated contact details for the applicant that I've seen. Oh well, at least now that I've linked her account and put her email address to receive updates, I guess she will receive notifications if there are such requests. I will also check her status very regularly.
I understand your concern. It's important to ensure that your wife's updated contact information is provided to the relevant parties. If the phone number on the application is no longer in use due to the SIM card replacement, you may want to consider notifying the agent or agency involved about this change. Providing the updated contact details can help prevent any potential communication issues or misunderstandings in the future.

Linking her account and setting her email address for updates is a good step, as it should help ensure that she receives notifications and stays informed about any requests or updates related to her application. Regularly checking her status is a wise practice to stay updated on the progress. If you have any further concerns or questions, don't hesitate to reach out to the relevant agency for clarification or assistance.