+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

Aiel

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
The last communication was on September 17 when we got the AOR 2 and they started to process the applicants part my Wife and we really need the PPR by end of this week or next week. I’ve been waiting too for almost 6 months now

Thank You in advance for your help

Scott

Jsscwgn

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hello po! Anyone here na nag-medical sa St. Lukes medical extension clinic sa Ermita? How much did u guys pay for it? Thank you! ☺

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
She didnt get the sticker when she completed the gcp 3 months ago?
nope, because she did NOT get PPR/COPR at that time, you could still go there if you don't have COPR yet and go there at a later date to get your passport stamped.

GLou

Aug 13, 2019
There is no number just the email but if you have only been waiting for 2 months you really have nothing to worry about, our wait after AOR 2 was almost 4 months
Had you received any additional requests from MVO after you got your AOR2? And did you asked for GCMS notes? We have been so frustrated with the wait but I guess there is nothing we can do about it unfortunately.

cdnmike75

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Had you received any additional requests from MVO after you got your AOR2? And did you asked for GCMS notes? We have been so frustrated with the wait but I guess there is nothing we can do about it unfortunately.
No other requests and no request for GCMS.

cdnmike75

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
So we have our Visa, COPR and GCP Sticker done. Time to book our ticket, of course the flight we wanted is no longer available. Anyone hear how much time you should leave between flights landing in Vancouver and your connection?

Reactions: AP143

AP143

Apr 22, 2019
App. Filed.......
January
File Transfer...
September
Med's Request
March
So we have our Visa, COPR and GCP Sticker done. Time to book our ticket, of course the flight we wanted is no longer available. Anyone hear how much time you should leave between flights landing in Vancouver and your connection?
Wow! How many days total for visa stamp

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Where r they connecting to?