+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

jgill123

Jul 5, 2019
Good day! Share ko lang po timeline ko. Thank you!

April 11, 2019: Application Recieved
May 23, 2019: AOR
June 6, 2019: Medical Passed
June 10, 2019: Biometrics Completed
June 25, 2019: File transferred to MVO
July 9: Decision Made (ECAS), Pre Arrival and PPR.

Congrats po! Did you link your file at GCKey? Question lang, nabago na ba yung BGC mo from processing to completed? If so, when po? Thank you!

notsniw817

Jun 25, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
AOR Received.
08-06-2013
File Transfer...
07-07-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2014
Med's Done....
02-06-2014
Interview........
Tomorrow
Passport Req..
Tomorrow
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
Background checking ka na rin? hihingan pa kaya tayo ng Biometrics? Gusto ko na kasi papuntahin mga nanay ko dito for a vacation.....kaso inaalala ko baka mang hingi ng Biometrics...eh dapat sa country of origin yun

around march pa ng start BGC till now wala pa.

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
No, I was born in Canada and don't have any Filipino heritage.

Iam not the child father. (father is Filipino)
The child is a dependant on the application.

Meant move back to Philippines because we lived here before moving to Malaysia for a while, not as "I am from here". Sorry I wasn't clear.

Also we just did the CFO Gcp and the lady said that applicant from 2019 get processed quickly now. Supporting my observation a bit.
Good stuff..... thx for clearing things up. That is good news that the 2019 applicants are going faster;) Maybe Trudeau wants us there before the elections;) It's good to know that you did not have issues with your dependent, I've read stories about the biological Father making it difficult to bring the child over to Canada, looks like things went smoothly for you. Enjoy the PH's for the month or so;) I have been here 4 years and can't wait to go back home. Have you arranged any schools for your dependent?

the_poutine

Jul 10, 2019
Good stuff..... thx for clearing things up. That is good news that the 2019 applicants are going faster;) Maybe Trudeau wants us there before the elections;) It's good to know that you did not have issues with your dependent, I've read stories about the biological Father making it difficult to bring the child over to Canada, looks like things went smoothly for you. Enjoy the PH's for the month or so;) I have been here 4 years and can't wait to go back home. Have you arranged any schools for your dependent?
No, for the school we are looking into it right now.

Apparently we received PPR on july 9th too! Same day as DM and pre arrival.

We checked spam filter a lot, but not as often. And googling a bit I saw a lot of people receive it in their spam filter.
Plus I was expecting a message in the gckey, but no. The ppr is just an email, no gckey update. And aparently get into the spam filter often.

Reactions: StephanH

jgill123

Jul 5, 2019
@StephanH we both have the same timeline right? I get anxious sometimes by waiting. I hope we get good news soon. Can you update this thread once you have a news with your file?

Baes

Jul 11, 2019
Just saying Hi to everyone in this forum! I’m a newbie here and I’m the PA being sponsored by my husband (PR).
We received AOR last June 28 but haven’t heard anything afterwards. I checked the tracker, nahingan agad biometrics iba and some have SA na after few days of AOR. Kami wala pa. :( hope no issues.

jgill123

Jul 5, 2019
I don't know your timeline;) Could you post it?
Oops my bad. I posted it on April Outland section but here it is again:

PA : Philippines
Application Received : April 11, 2019
AOR : May 25, 2019
Biometrics Request : May 29, 2019
Medical Request : May 30, 2019
Transfer to CPC Missassauga : June 5, 2019
Bio Given : June 19
Medical Given : June 20
Medical Passed : June 29 (GCKEY update)
Transfer to Manila : July 09 (Through Email)
BGC : In progress
DM : Awaiting
PPR : Awaiting

jgill123

Jul 5, 2019
Just saying Hi to everyone in this forum! I’m a newbie here and I’m the PA being sponsored by my husband (PR).
We received AOR last June 28 but haven’t heard anything afterwards. I checked the tracker, nahingan agad biometrics iba and some have SA na after few days of AOR. Kami wala pa. :( hope no issues.
Every file has it own timeline, some take time, some do not. Chill lang,
I do get anxious by waiting as well. Pero let's trust His timings lang, and pray lang. It will come rin.

Aiel

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Hi,

Just want to ask yung timeline nyo po kasi we both have the same situation. I had our son here with me in Canada and our application was submitted in CPC Sydney.

Thank you.
Hi here is my timeline:
Aor1: March 25
Bio: April 16
Sponsor dm: May 17
Medical: May 22
Transfer from sydney to Ms. May 24
From Ms to Mvo: June 11
Started processing sa manila is: June 20
Wala pang news ulit patiently waiting pa d ko din ma link ung gckey ko kaya sa ecas lng ung update ko hanggang ngayon In process pa din sya ok lng atleast my hinihintay na

Reactions: annjo

Baes

Jul 11, 2019
Every file has it own timeline, some take time, some do not. Chill lang,
I do get anxious by waiting as well. Pero let's trust His timings lang, and pray lang. It will come rin.
Thanks @jgill123 yep, agree naman. And thankful din ako at nakita ko tong forum na to. I’ve got ideas na din about the process and timeline.

annjo

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
July 8, 2019
Doc's Request.
Sept 16, 2019
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2019
File Transfer...
Sept 19
Med's Request
Sept 13
Med's Done....
Oct 03
Hi here is my timeline:
Aor1: March 25
Bio: April 16
Sponsor dm: May 17
Medical: May 22
Transfer from sydney to Ms. May 24
From Ms to Mvo: June 11
Started processing sa manila is: June 20
Wala pang news ulit patiently waiting pa d ko din ma link ung gckey ko kaya sa ecas lng ung update ko hanggang ngayon In process pa din sya ok lng atleast my hinihintay na
How many days po from the time you submitted the application until you received AOR? TIA

annjo

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
July 8, 2019
Doc's Request.
Sept 16, 2019
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2019
File Transfer...
Sept 19
Med's Request
Sept 13
Med's Done....
Oct 03
Hello, kakarating lang po ng application package namin sa CPC-Sydney. Gaano po katagal bago kayo naka receive ng email na na receive na po nila yung application? Thank you po sa mga makakasagot. God bless us all
Hi,

Ask ko lang kung meron kn ntnggap AOR?
TIA

jgill123

Jul 5, 2019
Thanks @jgill123 yep, agree naman. And thankful din ako at nakita ko tong forum na to. I’ve got ideas na din about the process and timeline.
True rin for me, I've learned a lot by reading the forums. My husband always tell me not to check our files frequently kasi he knows I get stressed easily. Haha :D That's what I do , then magugulat na lang ako, mag message siya na may request na for this and that.