+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office / NDVO applicants, let's connect here.

JagannathM

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2020
Med's Request
09-12-2021
Med's Done....
11-12-2021
Anyone here got remedical request?

Navpreet33

Jul 12, 2017
hey guys, I am in big trouble, I will appreciate if anyone can be of help. I applied for Jan intake, submitted my file on Nov 22nd, But I didnt get date for biometrics so I applied without it. The earliest date I'm getting is for December 20, and Canada is going on winter break on 23rd Dec, If anyone who is going for May Intake has booked biometrics appointment before Dec 20, please help me, there are some people who are making business out of biometric appointment by pre booking appointments from multiple accounts and then sell it for 25,000 or so on. Please if someone have extra appointments booked, help. I will appreciate it guys.

theregularguy

Oct 31, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
24-01-2021
hey guys, I am in big trouble, I will appreciate if anyone can be of help. I applied for Jan intake, submitted my file on Nov 22nd, But I didnt get date for biometrics so I applied without it. The earliest date I'm getting is for December 20, and Canada is going on winter break on 23rd Dec, If anyone who is going for May Intake has booked biometrics appointment before Dec 20, please help me, there are some people who are making business out of biometric appointment by pre booking appointments from multiple accounts and then sell it for 25,000 or so on. Please if someone have extra appointments booked, help. I will appreciate it guys.
I would suggest you visit your nearest VFS center. The guard might stop you from entering but tell him you need to have an urgent discussion about an appointment and are facing technical issues online. Once through, plead a lil with the receptionist to accommodate you in case of any cancellation or availability. Be willing to wait for the entire day if needed. There is a chance to get a slot and complete biometrics.
I witnessed something similar at bangalore and that was in Feb when the biometric appointments were filled instantly and had limited numbers. Not sure if the same might apply for you or not but its worth a shot right?

Mercurysky

Aug 13, 2021
is there any way to raise a webform and get reply about application status?
I applied under sds category on 14th july, had little complicated medical file, but till now no updates!
I already deferred once, now next will be only in Fall 2022. Any suggestions?

Reactions: bath_navpreet

bhardu

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
Yes. his AOR -5.11.2020
passed his eligibility on 29.01.2021
took over 2 months for his gcms to arrive.

infact , according to him few people with nov 1,2,3 are done with eligiblity just before the offices were closed in Delhi and after that they havn;t touched the files. Sloths.

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Yes. his AOR -5.11.2020
passed his eligibility on 29.01.2021
took over 2 months for his gcms to arrive.

infact , according to him few people with nov 1,2,3 are done with eligiblity just before the offices were closed in Delhi and after that they havn;t touched the files. Sloths.
Are they working now ?

bhardu

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
Yes, NDVO is working but not in tandem with the pace needed.

vashistk

Jan 27, 2022
PNP OUTLAND EE
AOR: October 8, 2021
VO - NDVO
No update since then. Not even BIL and MEP.
No idea what's going on...

canadavisaQs

Aug 15, 2019
Spouse open work permit

Applied in June 2020

Because of medical reasons it was delayed

Lawyer filed for Memorandum of write, we got assigned a DOJ counsel who didn't help much, so i think the next step is to file "Applicant's record" in the court, which gives IRCC 30 days to either approve the file or file "Applicant's reponse" in the court.

After filing the applicants record, Wife got an approval today. This is New Delhi office, this case is a little unique so timelines are obviously off but just sharing so people know New Delhi office is working, even though it might be slower