+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office / NDVO applicants, let's connect here.

kksharma3951

Jun 7, 2021
Hi, For the folks whose file is being processed by NDVO, There is a way to contact the the same but it gets connected to the embassy and not the immigration department.

You can contact them at 011-41782000, Press 1 for English and then instead of clicking 2 for Immigration wait for all the options and you may get an option to press 0 to connect to operator. Then you shall be taken to msging system where automated voice will say that your call is being transferred and transfer failed. This will go in till you get transferred to an agent.

Once you get connected, You can talk to the operator.

From my conversation with operator, below are the key points that I got to know:
  1. The NDVO Immigration department was closed from past 2 months
  2. They have started working only from past 2 weeks and that too with limited capacity
  3. I did ask that when can the PR Outland FSW candidates can see movement in the file, for which again she told me that its immigration departments answer and she can’t provide.
  4. I did ask her that if there is any way to contact immigration department of the NDVO, to which she responded negatively that there is no way.
I thus request you all to call up once, so they can also know that there are many applicants who are waiting to hear back from NDVO immigration department

nikitapise23

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Hi,

I have been waiting for my passport submission letter since almost 5 months now since the file has come to Delhi and there is no update from Delhi visa Office. How can we get the info about the status of application? We have also raised the Webform almost 1 month back but still there is no reply. Can we know status at visa office and how much time it will take further.

Some of my key details are as below:
Applied for spousal dependent visa - 4 aug 2020
Biometric done- 09/12/2020
Medical done - 20/11/2020
File moved to Delhi office - 22/02/2021 still no reply , waiting
Apply webform - 23/06/2021 still no reply , waiting

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
I am an applicant as well . submitted a a request for spousal in august 2020.
I have no clue. the agent told me the file is in Delhi.
I am still waiting for the medical request...

Sep 22, 2021
Hi
I have applied for January 2022 intake for Toronto Canada.
I am done with my biometric but not with my medical can someone please tell me if that’s the right way to go because my counsellor told me to finish my biometric and then the embassy will send an IME number or a medical letter based on which I have to go for my medical

Parwaaz

Feb 3, 2021
Hi we are waiting for spousal visa from New Delhi since dec 2019
No update yet
Waiting for interview date since Jan 2021

usha bharath

Oct 4, 2021
Hii.. my VO is new delhi . How long it may take to receive PPR Request? Im done with my biometrics, medicals and even received pre arrivals mail. It shows as DECISION MADE in status column . Please help

Last edited: