+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office / NDVO applicants, let's connect here.

shinyjoshua

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Hi, I have a unique situation - my family has applied for a visitor visa from India and has filled up the biometric request form. The date that VFS provided - my family can't make it. Is there a way to reschedule it? The language in the FAQ is very confusing.. as in:|

A) How is failure to attend different from re-schedule?
B) Do I need to inform someone if I cannot attend?
C) What happens if I can't give biometrics within 30 days?

Can someone please guide me?

Failure to attend allotted appointment: In an event that you are unable to attend your biometric appointment at the allotted date and time, you will be blocked from requesting an appointment for 5 calendar days. After 5 calendar days, you may raise a new request which will be served on a first come first serve basis.

Re-schedule or Cancel Appointment: Owing to the huge demand for biometric appointments, we will not be able to entertain any request for re-schedule or cancellation of appointments. You are strongly suggested to adhere to your allotted date and time failing which, your appointment request will be queued at the end.

TheMapleDream

Oct 31, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
How long does it for passport stamping for NDVO? I submitted on Feb 28 and have not received it yet
I got it in three weeks.

Parn

Jan 28, 2023
Does anyone have any idea how long does NDVO take to process the spousal sponsorship application? File transferred to NDVO on Dec 15, 2022. No update since then.

• Sad
Reactions: Tintin and Snowy