+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office / NDVO applicants, let's connect here.

Rservicex

Jul 16, 2022
Hi,

i am planning to apply for TRV for my parents based in India. I am a Canada PR. May I ask how long process takes and whether they need to travel to New Delhi for biometric

thadichikutty

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Apr-2016
Hi Guys,

I feel stressed now. I'm Canadian PR and applied to sponsor my child who is born in India in 2021 through family sponsorship via outland paper application. I have applied on 25 Oct 2021 and received AOR on 13th Jan 2022 and received medical request on 15th Feb 2022 but she moved to Canada last year after she got visitor visa on 24th Nov 2021. We did her medical in Canada on 24th Feb 2022 and confirmed with the clinic that they already submitted the file to IRCC. But now when I called IRCC, they are saying that they have transferred her file to local visa office which is NDVO. Now we already sent multiple webforms to let IRCC know that she already moved to Canada in Nov 2021 with all relevant documents. I tried to call IRCC recently and they are saying that the file is still at NDVO and need to contact them to know the current status. We already sent webforms and emails but still no response from NDVO and ECAS still saying they have sent medical request.

So what should I do now? please advise. Should I request them to process our application or request to move the file back to Canada? No idea what to do? Please share if anyone know any information or anyone has same story?

dishadhawan

Jan 15, 2022
My application is being processed at the Delhi office. Work permit with LMIA exception.
Visa applied: March 18, 2020
Request for a medical test: July 28, 2020
Medical test passed update: August 17, 2020
Biometric correspondence letter: August 25, 2020
no update since then

What about others?
How do you find out where your application is being processed

JagannathM

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2020
Med's Request
09-12-2021
Med's Done....
11-12-2021
How do you find out where your application is being processed
You can request GCMS notes where you can find every details regarding to your application

jiji2

Mar 1, 2018
Hi Guys,

I feel stressed now. I'm Canadian PR and applied to sponsor my child who is born in India in 2021 through family sponsorship via outland paper application. I have applied on 25 Oct 2021 and received AOR on 13th Jan 2022 and received medical request on 15th Feb 2022 but she moved to Canada last year after she got visitor visa on 24th Nov 2021. We did her medical in Canada on 24th Feb 2022 and confirmed with the clinic that they already submitted the file to IRCC. But now when I called IRCC, they are saying that they have transferred her file to local visa office which is NDVO. Now we already sent multiple webforms to let IRCC know that she already moved to Canada in Nov 2021 with all relevant documents. I tried to call IRCC recently and they are saying that the file is still at NDVO and need to contact them to know the current status. We already sent webforms and emails but still no response from NDVO and ECAS still saying they have sent medical request.

So what should I do now? please advise. Should I request them to process our application or request to move the file back to Canada? No idea what to do? Please share if anyone know any information or anyone has same story?
Since you applied for Outland sponsorship, the process is for them to process at NDVO. You're not going to be able to switch midway to Inland. If I were you, I would just let the outland application finish. Once it's approved, she will need to go back and get all the visa etc. done and then she can come back with her PR. Otherwise, you'll most likely have to restart an Inland application.

Akshi_malik

Sep 14, 2022
Hello folks,
I am currently a student in Canada with valid study permit. I have applied for the TRV extension (expiring September 30th,2022) on August 15th and still have not received any information on PPR. I am travelling to India on September 28th, can I get my visa stamped in the passport in New Delhi VAC or it should be in Canada as the application was made inside Canada.
Please help and suggest.
Thanks.

Dec 2, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I recently received my PPR & submitted it via courier on the 21st of November to the NDVO. What is the expected wait time for it to come back? I tried to check with the tracking number, but it fails to show anything. Also, did I jump ahead of myself, because my husband has already booked my ticket to come to Canada for the end of December. Was this a wrong move? Should we extend this flight ticket & wait for my issued visa on my PP to come? Please let me know, your answers/help will be very much appreciated. Thank you.

juhi2020

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I recently received my PPR & submitted it via courier on the 21st of November to the NDVO. What is the expected wait time for it to come back? I tried to check with the tracking number, but it fails to show anything. Also, did I jump ahead of myself, because my husband has already booked my ticket to come to Canada for the end of December. Was this a wrong move? Should we extend this flight ticket & wait for my issued visa on my PP to come? Please let me know, your answers/help will be very much appreciated. Thank you.
around 15 days

Sujai S

Apr 7, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Hi, It will take 1 to 2 Weeks time to get back your passport back. According to your situation I hope that it will get by this week. You can track your passport either by the tracking ID given by the courier agent and the VFS. I think in this both cases you have to pay an extra amount for getting the tracking SMS and email from their.

Some times you can also directly check with the courier agent. They may known your passport status whether it received to the VFS and send to Canadian embassy for VISA stamping or vice versa.

Sujai S

Apr 7, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Hi, It will take 1 to 2 Weeks time to get back your passport back. According to your situation I hope that it will get by this week. You can track your passport either by the tracking ID given by the courier agent and the VFS. I think in this both cases you have to pay an extra amount for getting the tracking SMS and email from their.

Some times you can also directly check with the courier agent. They may known your passport status whether it received to the VFS and send to Canadian embassy for VISA stamping or vice versa.

Sujai S

Apr 7, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Dec 2, 2022

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate the info.