+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

BlueRodeoFan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Are you able to provide some example cause I dont know how does it looks like ? I checked and there is no anything. Only if possible
Are you asking about the definition beside Eligibility in GC KEY? This is the exact quote when you click on the question mark (under help column at the end):

"We will tell you when we are in the process of reviewing your eligibility. We review your complete application to make sure that you are eligible for the program you applied for. When we have reviewed your eligibility, we will send you a message."

I did laugh because it appears that NDVO does none of that, unless the pre-arrival is the message they are referring to in the above for when they have reviewed your elgibility. I've never heard anyone say that NDVO has sent a message saying that they are in the process of reviewing eligibility specifically.

Saumyazubeer

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Yea mine is the same ....
Well let’s hope that agent returns to our files and hopefully after 2 weeks that’s excalty tomorrow we will get hear or get something good that we all actually want .
@BlueRodeoFan @Saumyazubeer

We will pray and hope for the best. I am from Kerala and my husband from Kashmir. Even we have age difference I am elder than him. Me and kids are waiting for him. We have 3 kids. We submitted all there passportand date of birth and all. I don’t know what else they need for proving it genuine. Let’s pray. Friends please keep update your information.

sam1991

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
I'm Sponsor living in Canada who applied my husband's application on October 06 2017.

Application Received - October 06, 2017
PCC and Schedule A req - Nov 20, 2017
Medical Req - Nov 24, 2017
File Transferred to NDVO - Dec 12, 2018
Pre Arrival and Decion made - Aug 31,2018
PPR - Sept 03,2018
Thanks all for your help. Wish you all best of luck who are waiting for response.

Reactions: BlueRodeoFan

RA143

Apr 4, 2018
Hello Everyone, I am applicant AOR 1 21 Sept 2017. I have got Email regarding Interview at New Delhi. I did marriage with close friends and family in temple. I did put up file with pics and all. Then i went India in Feb 2018 for big function of marriage and reception. But i did not inform immigration at that time. In interview should i inform about marriage again in February or not? will it be negative in my case? Reception is good i can show pics and everything. I have everything last 12 months call records and whatsapp chat history. any suggestions or advise please. what i should be aware of? Thanks in advance
You did mrg in temple so you didnt have enough pics of wedding and reception ceremony at that time when you apply. thats may be officer doubted about your mrg (not sure). U can explain and go with chat and call history on paper and picture of big ceremonies whatever u performed. I think Interview called that means you have to convince officer. Thats it.. take evidence of mrg as much as possible and whatever they asked in interview later.. good luck

Reactions: vp21

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
I'm Sponsor living in Canada who applied my husband's application on October 06 2017.

Application Received - October 06, 2017
PCC and Schedule A req - Nov 20, 2017
Medical Req - Nov 24, 2017
File Transferred to NDVO - Dec 12, 2018
Pre Arrival and Decion made - Aug 31,2018
PPR - Sept 03,2018
Thanks all for your help. Wish you all best of luck who are waiting for response.
Congrats! When you received the PPR, did they give you exact instructions on which Office to send your passport to? And do you know if somebody else can drop off the passport instead of the Principal Applicant?

The reason I ask is because for us the PA is in Afghanistan and there is no VO here so we need to go to Pakistan or another country.

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Yes, if you click on the question mark at the end of the field. The reason I'm extra concerned is we have a red flag, I'm older than my husband. However I tried to mitigate that by the evidence of the validity of our marriage in the application that was sent (eg. letters from friends on both sides, pictures, etc.). I'm hoping that because he received the pre-arrival email that it means the agent was convinced that our marriage is legitimate, which of course it is. I'm also assuming that if the agent wasn't convinced we would have heard something by now, such as request for more information or interview.
Yes, Prearrival means that eligibility has passed ie the officer is convinced that your marriage is genuine. If you order GCMS notes, it will have all the details there - for me the officer even wrote notes about the eligibility commenting that they are satisfied that it's a genuine marriage etc. Down side to ordering the notes is that it takes 30 days but still better than nothing.

Reactions: BlueRodeoFan

BlueRodeoFan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Yes, Prearrival means that eligibility has passed ie the officer is convinced that your marriage is genuine. If you order GCMS notes, it will have all the details there - for me the officer even wrote notes about the eligibility commenting that they are satisfied that it's a genuine marriage etc. Down side to ordering the notes is that it takes 30 days but still better than nothing.
Thank you so much for your response, it's taken a lot of worry away. Now if they would only update the status to decision made and send the PPR email :). It's 2 weeks today that my husband and several others received the Pre-Arrival email and no further update, while everyone else is getting the pre-arrival and DM (either same day or next) and PPR a day or two later. I think our agent has gone on vacation :cool:

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Thank you so much for your response, it's taken a lot of worry away. Now if they would only update the status to decision made and send the PPR email :). It's 2 weeks today that my husband and several others received the Pre-Arrival email and no further update, while everyone else is getting the pre-arrival and DM (either same day or next) and PPR a day or two later. I think our agent has gone on vacation :cool:
Trust me, I know the feeling. I’m a June 2017 applicant and got prearrival in May 2017. At that time the other June applicants in this forum who also got prearrival got DM and PPR after just a few days. Now 3.5 months later and we are STILL waiting for DM and PPR. Unfortunately we are stuck in security - I don’t know why they start security after eligibility :S. I’ve been patient thus far but now I’m just annoyed...

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
And btw I’m pretty sure they give DM and PPR after security is done too (that’s the last step of the application). So maybe they’re doing the security for u now which is causing the delay. I suggest ordering GCMS notes if u haven’t already done so.

HereforPR

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Category........
Other
Anybody from November here?

Our app was received on Nov 10th.
And I'm just curious if anyone else is around the same timeline and can tell me if your BGC started?
Our online account is still saying additional documents required and BGC hasn't started yet. Its been like this since end of Feb when it was transferred to NdVo. Anybody else?
Hello @lea1113 ,

I am Nov27th Applicant. Our Background was in-process since it got transferred to NDVO (5th March) and then ECAS of PA was set in progress (19th March). No update after that.. I saw one post few weeks back, that on 28th Nov applicant got DM & PPR. And one NOV applicant got a Phone call from CIC for some verification on their file.

I dont know, when they gonna start sending out Pre-arrivals/DM/PPR for NOV applicants..

Good Luck!

BlueRodeoFan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
And btw I’m pretty sure they give DM and PPR after security is done too (that’s the last step of the application). So maybe they’re doing the security for u now which is causing the delay. I suggest ordering GCMS notes if u haven’t already done so.
I'm doing a MP enquiry. Hopefully I will get an update this week.

BlueRodeoFan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
@BlueRodeoFan : Are they going to do Inquiry on Thursday or are you going to meet them on Thursday?
Thursday (30 July) was when I sent the enquiry. The response I received was that they would be contacting IRCC and let me know the outcome. I haven't heard anything yet but hopefully this week. If I don't have an update by Thursday I will give them a call.