+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Kangaroolove

Sep 5, 2018
I believe it was the flooding that is causing the fast track otherwise why would just Kerala people be lucky? No other locations in India have been fast tracked. Just because some Kerala applicants have not yet gotten their PPR doesn't mean that the files aren't being worked on. If I were to speculate they have pulled a couple of agents off of the regular rotation to work on the Kerala applicants and are handing out the PPR requests once all the information has been received so they can make the decision. If I was to speculate further I believe the agent(s) that are now working on those Kerala files was the one of the ones working on my husband's and several others who received the pre arrival email on 21 August and nothing since. It was just after 21 August that the Kerala files started to receive PPR. Every other October applicant that has received the pre arrival email, except for 9, has had their status updated to decision made on the same day or next day and received PPR a day or two later.

Personally I have no issues with the fast tracking for humanitarian reasons, however that should not also mean that other people should suffer who have waited patiently for their turn.
I know how hard it is for people waiting patiently. But how is that humanitarian by just approving spouse sponsorship to people in Kerala. How can it be helpful. I cannot understand the logic. And if some officers at NDVO is specifically assigned to clear Kerala applicants we can wait and see when my friends and my paper works would be done.

BlueRodeoFan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
I know how hard it is for people waiting patiently. But how is that humanitarian by just approving spouse sponsorship to people in Kerala. How can it be helpful. I cannot understand the logic. And if some officers at NDVO is specifically assigned to clear Kerala applicants we can wait and see when my friends and my paper works would be done.
The humanitarian aspect is to get them out of Kerala. Again I doubt it's because there is one agent that is supper efficient and all the others are doing the month by month processing. If that agent is super efficient then he/she could help out in complete a month rather than skipping ahead 5 or 6 months. It just seems strange that is only Kerala applicants that are getting early processing done and no other locations.

Madhuri Mah

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Hello all,
any idea how long it usually takes to receive DM or PPR after pre arrival message? I got Pre arrival on August 21st and nothing after that.
Starting to worry now :(
Timeline: Application received Oct 16, 2017
AOR1: Dec 2, 2017
File transferred to NDVO: Jan 15, 2018
Pre arrival: Aug 21, 2018.

Reactions: Saumyazubeer

satbsi

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Warsraw WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
27-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015, Uploaded 03-06-2015, TLU 10-06-2015
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Any update on November 2017 applicants ?
Did NDVO started giving PPR/DM for Nov 2017 candidates?

Gurpreet Sidhu

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Hello everyone my file was received in 9 jan 2018 file received in delhi 10 april 2018 so till now no update frm ndvo so can i go for mp inquiry or can i wait some more time? thanku in advance

BlueRodeoFan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Hello everyone my file was received in 9 jan 2018 file received in delhi 10 april 2018 so till now no update frm ndvo so can i go for mp inquiry or can i wait some more time? thanku in advance
It currently is taking roughly 10 months from receipt of application to get a decision. I would suggest waiting until closer to that time to do an MP enquiry. In the meantime you can request GCMS notes to see what's happening with your file. It takes about 30 days to get it from request date.

BlueRodeoFan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Hello all,
any idea how long it usually takes to receive DM or PPR after pre arrival message? I got Pre arrival on August 21st and nothing after that.
There are several of us in the same situation. I have no idea what the hold up is though.

Saumyazubeer

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
I believe it was the flooding that is causing the fast track otherwise why would just Kerala people be lucky? No other locations in India have been fast tracked. Just because some Kerala applicants have not yet gotten their PPR doesn't mean that the files aren't being worked on. If I were to speculate they have pulled a couple of agents off of the regular rotation to work on the Kerala applicants and are handing out the PPR requests once all the information has been received so they can make the decision. If I was to speculate further I believe the agent(s) that are now working on those Kerala files was the one of the ones working on my husband's and several others who received the pre arrival email on 21 August and nothing since. It was just after 21 August that the Kerala files started to receive PPR. Every other October applicant that has received the pre arrival email, except for 9, has had their status updated to decision made on the same day or next day and received PPR a day or two later.

Personally I have no issues with the fast tracking for humanitarian reasons, however that should not also mean that other people should suffer who have waited patiently for their turn.
If it’s true I don’t know why they are doing this. How many of us waiting for longtime. It is not fair even my friend also got. He applied on March 2018 and she got PPR on August . I am happy for them but still think about us we aired this much time. I am from Kerala my husband from Kashmir . Yesterday I went to MP office. They sent mail to Ottawa office. Before they can call Delhi consulate directly now they are saying only through mail. Don’t know. I am really upset me and kids waited this much time. Insha Allah we all will get it soon .

Saumyazubeer

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hello all,
Hi dear we all wet talking about the same thing. My husband got prearrival on 21 August after that nothing. So upset

chints3

Sep 3, 2018
Hello all,
There are many other including me who are waiting for the DM and PPR after August 21.

yamuna

Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo shifted to cvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-04-2015
Med's Request
30-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2016
LANDED..........
Hopefully may 2016
Hi
Application received November 7,2017
Last week we received a call from Delhi sort of phone interview and today my husband received pre arrival email. I think they started processing November applicants

NLSVM

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
It currently is taking roughly 10 months from receipt of application to get a decision. I would suggest waiting until closer to that time to do an MP enquiry. In the meantime you can request GCMS notes to see what's happening with your file. It takes about 30 days to get it from request date.
What is a GCMS notes and how to get it. Thanks

Jattoo

Dec 19, 2014
Do the delhi embassy person interviews in english? My husband is bad with english language. He got his form filled by someone and he didn't opt for translator. He mentioned he knows english. How can it be fixed? He in january 2018 applocant