Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
Dear Prabjot,

first of all bundle of thanks for sharing your experience of Interview, 2ndly belive in God, If u have your luck than no one can snatch it from u, I must praise your positive attitude, keep your head high, dont worry everthing will be fine.

All the best!

slavasz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2009
Doc's Request.
18/12/2009
AOR Received.
19/04/2010
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/09/2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011/
Interview........
waved 19/04/2010
Passport Req..
24/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/07/2012
LANDED..........
29/08/2012
Prabjot,
Everything will be fine.

Prabjot

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Thx a lot everyone. We all here to support each other. you all gave me so much strength. thank you so much.

I will suerly post here, when I will gt update from Visa office.

P.S. I applied it through consultant.

Thx, Prabjot

karsatjaya

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-06-2011
Don't worry Prabjot I sincerely pray god to help you in succeeding your Interview.

sdsjolly

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
don worry prabhjot everything will be fine....we all pray for u n i m sure u'll get wht u desire

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
Prabjot I think you should not be disheartened. I am no expert but given what you have explained I think you will get through.

One question did the VO record ie audio tape your interview or not?

I think the issue you mentioned that the Indian VO did not let you speak when ever you tried to speak goes miles in your favour. Should you require to go in appeal (which I think will not be required). Since the strongest point in your favour is your confidence the Canadian VO simply sat there reading your body language and confidence with which you answered the questions. It is funny that they do not think much about Indian universities well then why give immigration on that basis. If your uni is UGC recognised his remarks are irrelevant and will not stand test in a court of law.

Will wait to hear the good news form your end.

danjo

Oct 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2009
Med's Request
Sept 2010
Med's Done....
Oct 4, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 9, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
received March 28
Hi. Do not worry too much. In the end, the documents you have submitted will support your claim. Soon you will get med request.

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't worry buddy...everything will be allright

when did you get the interview intimation (how many days before)?

sandhuhar

Apr 27, 2010
Dear Prabjot,

Felt very sorry regarding the Indian guy behaviour. But believe me sometimes the VO's are just judging our talks cos mostly in fit of anger we speak words which give them a chance to prove their point , Dont , worry have trust in GOD and you will soon be happy.

The same thing also happened to me in my IELTS exam. I got 8 in all the 3 modules and speaking which was my best the Indian guy gave me only 6.5.I was really shocked as i know i did my best to answer his all quaries. Indians are very famous for leg pullings.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
In Canada, it is called the good cop, bad cop routine. Doesn't matter if it was the local VO or the Canadian, they may take turns at the role. I agree that the "attitude" is designed to rattle the interviewee. I don't know how long it takes for the interview to reach your CAIPS notes, but you could order them and that would give you a good idea of what they were looking for. While it is fresh in your mind, make an outline of the interview in as much detail as you can remember and file it with your documents. Hopefully, you can destroy it in a few weeks when your medical request arrives, but just call it insurance until that time. As suggested by Jakram, hold your head high and focus on all the good things in your life. All the best.

londonOntario

Star Member
Jan 14, 2010
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
try australian immigration too, why just stick to canada?
and dont waste money on lawyers in filing appeals in courts. u will spend atleast $5000 plus anxiety.

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some time it is game where out of two one would act as devil's advocate. They would challenge you to threshold point to check how do you react.

They would not allow you to speak to check, face impression. But the guy observing you know better what they are looking for. If they would have not been recognising your education it is very simple for them to reject the application instead of wasting their time... you know this

Managers have some basic qualities.....how they behave under pressure.....may be they checked the same.....technically any one can learn whatsoever is required...

hope good news for you

Prabjot said:
Hi All,

I was having interview at ND office yesterday in 0213 category at 9:30 am. My interview started around 11:00 am. Before me there were couple from Nepal had their interview and they told me that VO is very strict. Well I went inside the cabin and saw that there were two visa officers. One was Canadian Lady and one was Indian guy. The indian VO started asking me about my exp from first day of my job. Then he talked abt each and every company, I have worked with. I also checked my degree (MCA) and asked from where I did MCA and all. He showed my degree to Lady VO and also said universities of India are not very recoganised in Canada. I was shoked to hear that. Well He was asking me abt my job duties ant was trying to put words into my mouth. He was forcing me to say that I am technical person. After asking me so many questions abt my job responsibilities he said He called me for an interview as he was not convinced that person with 4 yrs of exp can perform all these duties. and after talking to me He is still not convinced. I tried my best to convince him, But he was very very very rude and arrogant. one more thing he said to me was that I dont believe that your manager is doing these duties even. People with Business manager or head of the companies do these job duties.
Well I noticed during my interview that lady VO was very happy when I was speaking. At the end Indian VO asked me that do I have relatives in Canada and How the are related to me. I said Ihave my aunt there and she is my mother's real sister. He said oh you she is ur real aunt, I said yes. Then he said he is not convinced after the interview but He will send his decsion in 3 to 4 weeks. He asked me do you want to say anything else. I started saying something and he said thank you so much anything else. I again started saying something abt my job and he again said thanks anything else. I was like he wants me to say something or not. and finally I said thanks and I came out of the room. I noticed when I was coming out of the room that lady VO started saying something to him . Well I was very much upset yesterday, but I bel..my exp may help people in anyway and I should post it here.
I think its no from VO and thanks to you all throughout.

I request seniors to plz help me to know what will be the next step if will say no. Can I appeal?

CBI

Feb 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
12-Feb-2010
AOR Received.
12 Feb 2010 & 21st May 2010
IELTS Request
7.0 Band (6th March 2010)
File Transfer...
17 Feb 2010
Med's Request
23 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23 Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
14 Mar 2011
LANDED..........
06 May 2011
Peabjot,

I completely agree with PUN123, I am sure Canadian VO didn't interact much with you, instead she was watching your behavior & response to those questions.

This is one type of tectic to identify you (don't blame the Indian VO, Its his duty given to him by their seniors), whether, you are what you are (which is mentioned in your job profile) or not?

I am 100% sure, you will get your Medical in Feb 2011.

I am sure you believe in yourself.

you are still in the race buddy.

annpeter

Sep 16, 2010
South India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
17-March-2010
LANDED..........
22-08-2011
Sir,..

Don't worry...Everything will come fine.....since you are qualified...nothing to worry..everything will be alright....Pray God!!.He himself choose a right path for...Dnt get upset...

Regards

Ann