+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Interview ....worst experience

Prabjot

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Hi All,

I was having interview at ND office yesterday in 0213 category at 9:30 am. My interview started around 11:00 am. Before me there were couple from Nepal had their interview and they told me that VO is very strict. Well I went inside the cabin and saw that there were two visa officers. One was Canadian Lady and one was Indian guy. The indian VO started asking me about my exp from first day of my job. Then he talked abt each and every company, I have worked with. I also checked my degree (MCA) and asked from where I did MCA and all. He showed my degree to Lady VO and also said universities of India are not very recoganised in Canada. I was shoked to hear that. Well He was asking me abt my job duties ant was trying to put words into my mouth. He was forcing me to say that I am technical person. After asking me so many questions abt my job responsibilities he said He called me for an interview as he was not convinced that person with 4 yrs of exp can perform all these duties. and after talking to me He is still not convinced. I tried my best to convince him, But he was very very very rude and arrogant. one more thing he said to me was that I dont believe that your manager is doing these duties even. People with Business manager or head of the companies do these job duties.
Well I noticed during my interview that lady VO was very happy when I was speaking. At the end Indian VO asked me that do I have relatives in Canada and How the are related to me. I said Ihave my aunt there and she is my mother's real sister. He said oh you she is ur real aunt, I said yes. Then he said he is not convinced after the interview but He will send his decsion in 3 to 4 weeks. He asked me do you want to say anything else. I started saying something and he said thank you so much anything else. I again started saying something abt my job and he again said thanks anything else. I was like he wants me to say something or not. and finally I said thanks and I came out of the room. I noticed when I was coming out of the room that lady VO started saying something to him . Well I was very much upset yesterday, but I bel..my exp may help people in anyway and I should post it here.
I think its no from VO and thanks to you all throughout.

I request seniors to plz help me to know what will be the next step if will say no. Can I appeal?

Reactions: qhadeer

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Dont be heart, and believe in god.

There in nothing that you will have the same job after getting visa. You are qualified enough to support canadian economy. So dont worry. but you must show again you exprerience when you receive their letter after 2 or 3 weak after you interview.

Prabjot

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
fazeel said:
Dont be heart, and believe in god.

There in nothing that you will have the same job after getting visa. You are qualified enough to support canadian economy. So dont worry. but you must show again you exprerience when you receive their letter after 2 or 3 weak after you interview.
Thx fazeel for your response.

I dint understand abt again showing the exp. letter...well lets wait for their response now.

I request Qarx and other experienced seniors to plz advise and comment on my post.

Thx, Prabjot

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Hi Prabjot,

First, I wish you the best for your application. As all papers are in order and you are Qualified, chances, in my opinion; are very low that your application would be rejected. having said that, its a pity how Indians seem to behave at times more rascist and arrogant to other Indians when sitting in position of authority and power.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prabjot said:
Hi All,

I was having interview at ND office yesterday in 0213 category at 9:30 am. My interview started around 11:00 am. Before me there were couple from Nepal had their interview and they told me that VO is very strict. Well I went inside the cabin and saw that there were two visa officers. One was Canadian Lady and one was Indian guy. The indian VO started asking me about my exp from first day of my job. Then he talked abt each and every company, I have worked with. I also checked my degree (MCA) and asked from where I did MCA and all. He showed my degree to Lady VO and also said universities of India are not very recoganised in Canada. I was shoked to hear that. Well He was asking me abt my job duties ant was trying to put words into my mouth. He was forcing me to say that I am technical person. After asking me so many questions abt my job responsibilities he said He called me for an interview as he was not convinced that person with 4 yrs of exp can perform all these duties. and after talking to me He is still not convinced. I tried my best to convince him, But he was very very very rude and arrogant. one more thing he said to me was that I dont believe that your manager is doing these duties even. People with Business manager or head of the companies do these job duties.
Well I noticed during my interview that lady VO was very happy when I was speaking. At the end Indian VO asked me that do I have relatives in Canada and How the are related to me. I said Ihave my aunt there and she is my mother's real sister. He said oh you she is ur real aunt, I said yes. Then he said he is not convinced after the interview but He will send his decsion in 3 to 4 weeks. He asked me do you want to say anything else. I started saying something and he said thank you so much anything else. I again started saying something abt my job and he again said thanks anything else. I was like he wants me to say something or not. and finally I said thanks and I came out of the room. I noticed when I was coming out of the room that lady VO started saying something to him . Well I was very much upset yesterday, but I bel..my exp may help people in anyway and I should post it here.

I request seniors to plz help me to know what will be the next step if will say no. Can I appeal?
It shows how bias your own country people are. To tell you the truth I experienced the same thing in Pakistan. A *censored word* ty came to me and started asking unnecessary and stupid irrelevant questions trying to put pressure on me. Its not regarding canadian immigration but some other embassy. In the end just to piss him off I told him I wana withdraw my application and suck yourself. He was much ashamed then and realised his mistake. I agree with you prabjot we are victim of our own people.

But I tell you canadian lady would have seen his bias attitude and she will give resut in your favour. More that busted tried to kill you more that canadian lady will protect you.

Beleive in your bhagwan and I am sure you will get positive decision.

Good Luck to you....

Prabjot

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
thank you so much mirza & pitta...
i am so much depressed since yesterday...I am not able to concentrate on my job even. I was feling ashamed after intrview....But your response made me happy and I have faith in god.

Hope everything will be okay.

Thx, Prabjot

rehaan

May 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
10-06-2011
IELTS Request
this is the problem with indian they dont have digesting power
when they have power I had one very bad experience with
same with one indian visa officer.

I was really going to slap him if he talked with me outside the
embassy like that.

He talked same with other also who was their for interview
I asked other interviewee do you have dare then file a complaint
against him but no body dare so i came out.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prabjot said:
thank you so much mirza & pitta...
i am so much depressed since yesterday...I am not able to concentrate on my job even. I was feling ashamed after intrview....But your response made me happy and I have faith in god.

Hope everything will be okay.

Thx, Prabjot
buddy trust me take it easy. i know in sub continent thats how mentality is. they pull each other legs. but like i said it was good in a sense that he tried to kill you so canadian lady will do favour for you.

wish you good luck and do tell us here what happened.......

Naavy100

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-09
Doc's Request.
6-02-10
IELTS Request
6-02-10 - 7 Bands
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
19/11/2010
Med's Done....
7/12/2010
Passport Req..
19/11/2010
VISA ISSUED...
15/2/2011
LANDED..........
22 April 2011
Did you applied on your own ..or through a consultant ?

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear prabjot!
i am highly delighted to read the way you bravely face the interview and brought the Canadian lady's fair attention sand intention to your bold stance in the face of the so idiot Indian guy. Buddy , i appreciate your attitude and confidence amid the self tailored hassles thrown to you by the Indian guy.

now, its my opportunity to thank fazeel,mirza897,rehaan,pitta and all others concerned for their comments and suggestions .

don't worry prabjot! you have clearly opened the face of the arrogant Indian and his ill intention before the Canadian lady.you will probably get good news from the VO.from the readings of this thread and other, some more vulnerable applicants came out with success and those ill motivated ,rigid VO had to issue the final successful outcomes with their unwillingly painful signature at last . Its undoubtedly true that university degree and graduates in IT from india are recognized and regarded as the engine for future of their economy. so in that case the selfish Indian guy wouldn't hold water for his so called understanding.you have done your job and seemingly you were able to make the Canadian understand your attitude and opinion on each and every question by the stupid. now , your position is clear and let them take and do an easiest task in a difficult formula by them.again, take rest,think of a most likely good news from the VO.wait and see what happen in their hell.regrading appeal, you can, of course, appeal and even you can write to the minister detailing the conduct and happenings taken place ! don't worry.
wishes again
imu

anupamabk

Star Member
Dec 6, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Prabjot,
Dont worry. Mayb one VO was jst posing to be a little tough. I am sure the decision will be in your favour.

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
Prabjot said:
Hi All,

don't worry sir
this is close to as real as you gonna get when you reach canada. our own eating from from bones and other helping us out . be positive man . by grace of god everything will be all right

Kish7

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Prabjot..

I feel that the vo was just trying to itch & provoke you..

i dont think that alone will make any negative outcome to your file..

we have seen members in this forum who had a tough interview with the vo & atlast got ter medical requests..

Just think it was a trial for the hardships that you will face in canada for a fruitful future out ter..

Just call the almighty..may be, you will have ur medical papers in a months time..

All the best..

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Dear Prabjot,

Wish you all the best.Think positive.
By grace of God everything will be fine.

vaibhavvd

May 26, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010
IELTS Request
26-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Passport Req..
05-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013
LANDED..........
First Q 2014
Hey Prabjot,

Don't get disheartened.

I sincerely feel you made a good impression on the Canadian lady and the Indian guy was just provoking you to retaliate. Its very good on your part that you did not loose your cool and answered the questions appropriately.

Mark my words buddy you are going to get through.

All the best.
-Vaibhav