+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Interview ....worst experience

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
Prabjot said:
Hi All,

I was having interview at ND office yesterday in 0213 category at 9:30 am. My interview started around 11:00 am. Before me there were couple from Nepal had their interview and they told me that VO is very strict. Well I went inside the cabin and saw that there were two visa officers. One was Canadian Lady and one was Indian guy. The indian VO started asking me about my exp from first day of my job. Then he talked abt each and every company, I have worked with. I also checked my degree (MCA) and asked from where I did MCA and all. He showed my degree to Lady VO and also said universities of India are not very recoganised in Canada. I was shoked to hear that. Well He was asking me abt my job duties ant was trying to put words into my mouth. He was forcing me to say that I am technical person. After asking me so many questions abt my job responsibilities he said He called me for an interview as he was not convinced that person with 4 yrs of exp can perform all these duties. and after talking to me He is still not convinced. I tried my best to convince him, But he was very very very rude and arrogant. one more thing he said to me was that I dont believe that your manager is doing these duties even. People with Business manager or head of the companies do these job duties.
Well I noticed during my interview that lady VO was very happy when I was speaking. At the end Indian VO asked me that do I have relatives in Canada and How the are related to me. I said Ihave my aunt there and she is my mother's real sister. He said oh you she is ur real aunt, I said yes. Then he said he is not convinced after the interview but He will send his decsion in 3 to 4 weeks. He asked me do you want to say anything else. I started saying something and he said thank you so much anything else. I again started saying something abt my job and he again said thanks anything else. I was like he wants me to say something or not. and finally I said thanks and I came out of the room. I noticed when I was coming out of the room that lady VO started saying something to him . Well I was very much upset yesterday, but I bel..my exp may help people in anyway and I should post it here.
I think its no from VO and thanks to you all throughout.

I request seniors to plz help me to know what will be the next step if will say no. Can I appeal?
I fully agree with CBI. Expect medical/PPR latest by March.

Prabjot

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Hi All,

Thank you so much. Its magic of all your replies that I am sitting in my office today and working. I maintained my behaviour during interview although I am very emotinal gal. But I didnt Panicked during interview. At the end I told them that I am nominated for the Award from Microsoft and its very tough to get this. I just wanted to prove them I am eligible and hardworking Girl. And also When I noticed that he is not ready to listen anything so I just decided to say this (although I dnt know whether it matters to him or not). He said congrats very rudly as usual. But that lady pulled her chair in front of the mirror and said congratulations and gave me a big smile. Her smile made me happy.

@singh123
Hi Singh,

Thanks a lot dear. I didnt noticed any tape on his table. His desk was messed up with docs, very unmanaged. But he was typing while I was speaking and He asked me to stop in between and said he is bad in typing so asked me to stop many times.

@sm001

I got interview request on 6th Dec, 2010.

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Prabjot for the reply..

Keep your fingers crossed..

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
HI Dont worry too much about it. Yu have done well at the interview.

I feel, it was a trainig session for the Visa Officer. For eg, the Indian Origin visa officer was training a new recruit ( canadian VO ).

Hence the frequent discussion and explanatin among themslves... So they must have picked your file up in random to show the new recruit hw the interview is done

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please don't let your hope down Prabjot... I do have some idea how it feel like (I have had a mixed exp of being interviewed with a VO)... But until the final call or decision made just relax and keep your finger crossed... I am sure without giving any further chance to defend yourself through additional doc request it will be very unlikely to issue for you any rejection letter straightway!! Sometimes people apparently getting strict might turn out to be other way round for their assessment!! So until then lets hope for the best....

Prabjot

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Hi All,

I have one concern, if you people can help me:

VO has not been made any verification call to my employer. I was working with my previous emplyer at the time of application and I gave ref. of my manager I was working with at that time.
But now my manager has also resgined that company. I gave his business card as well. On that card his personal email Id will be working currently.

I am wondering if VO will make verification call in my previous company: with whome he will interact. HR? (HR doesnt know abt my detailed job duties, and I dont know what they will say)

Fortunatly in my current company I am working under same manager and he knows abt my case. He is currently in US for next three yrs. If VO will ask abt my duties in current company I can get letter from here also, but it will be signed by my manager only. Will it create problem that it is signed by the same manager.

I am just wishing that he should not go for verification now, but if he will... I dont know what should I do in that senerio...

pearl2010

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
28-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-10-2010 to LA(in-process 19-04-2011)Rejection letter on 7 June2011
Hi Prabjot,

Don't worry abt ur interview...as many of them had mentioned,it might be a way of checking one's attitude.
Have faith...Pray hard..u will have a successful ending :)

Regards
pearl2010

sandhuhar

Apr 27, 2010
Dear Prab,

CHC has their own ways of verifying the job exp. Change of managers does not have any effect one's file. Same is the case with me also. So be calm whatever happens would be the best for you/ Rest assured GOD IS IN CONTROL.

adamvaid

Sep 10, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney,australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan2010
Doc's Request.
march2010
File Transfer...
july2010
Med's Request
received
Med's Done....
21 jan 2011
Interview........
29 NOV 2010
Passport Req..
30 MAY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ISSUED
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
Prabjot, don't worry everything will be allright. Acc to ur exp I m pretty much sure u will definitely get the +ve reply. M 100% sure abt ur +ve reply. Good luck.

B

belize

u will get your visa VO they have kind of you can say technique one officer will roude and other office will judge you but my six sense you will get your visa take my words.

bugslife

Jun 23, 2010
India
Visa Office......
N.D
NOC Code......
XXXX
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Request
18-03-2011
Interview........
10-03-2011
LANDED..........
Successfully landed...
Friends;
Any suggestions about dressing to the interview...

-BugsLife

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
I deal with Australian Embassy in ND for my Patients from here in Australia, let me tell you that most of the Indian VO are f...ken a...holes, thats the fact and yes Iam Indian.

They have a power trip, thats what the problem in that country ...everyone wants to treat other person low to make their self ego boost.

At last I got contact of the head frauds and investigation who is Australian Lady, she helps me with my cases and get visa approval in 2 hrs for my patients.

canada via USA

Jan 13, 2011
agree with you..
first country to invent racism...
from old days habit
they don't allow low caste person to enter in temple
or take water from same well
they are after white colour ( its still in practice now days)

many other facts.. not a appropriate place to discuss

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
mperei02 said:
I deal with Australian Embassy in ND for my Patients from here in Australia, let me tell you that most of the Indian VO are f...ken a...holes, thats the fact and yes Iam Indian.
Yes you are right. I second you. I have seen many Indian bueaucrats working abroad and in India always try to screw our own people.

Panda

Dec 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
AOR Received.
24-01-2011
File Transfer...
18-01-2011
Med's Done....
07-12-2010
Passport Req..
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2011
LANDED..........
Very Soon...
Prabjot think positive you migh tget the medical and PPR, I hate when indians knowingly show other indians down in front of others to show their power, I know you could not asked this at that time time but it would be nice if you coudl ask the indian VO that what experience does you have? you just know how to hate, this is not the way to grade any candidate and show him or her down in front of other, we are not their slaves, he shoudl have done his job ask questions and leave.

What else can you do you like convince him, it was pre-set they get jealous of ous that we are going abroad and living better lives than them, may be that indian VO's wife didnt cooked food for hum that morning thats why he was upset, Just $hit on him

Sorry for the bad word but could not control, people like those should not have kep in the embassies , he should have ethics how to behave. Stupid moron !

Well dont worry just hope for the best ! It's not that end of the world , India is the best country to succeed in career in the world at this time :)

So Cheers;
Panda