Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Panda

FYI Prabjot got rejected

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/bad-news-againdecision-made-after-interview-t63242.45.html

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prabjot said:
Hi All,

I was having interview at ND office yesterday in 0213 category at 9:30 am. My interview started around 11:00 am. Before me there were couple from Nepal had their interview and they told me that VO is very strict. Well I went inside the cabin and saw that there were two visa officers. One was Canadian Lady and one was Indian guy. The indian VO started asking me about my exp from first day of my job. Then he talked abt each and every company, I have worked with. I also checked my degree (MCA) and asked from where I did MCA and all. He showed my degree to Lady VO and also said universities of India are not very recoganised in Canada. I was shoked to hear that. Well He was asking me abt my job duties ant was trying to put words into my mouth. He was forcing me to say that I am technical person. After asking me so many questions abt my job responsibilities he said He called me for an interview as he was not convinced that person with 4 yrs of exp can perform all these duties. and after talking to me He is still not convinced. I tried my best to convince him, But he was very very very rude and arrogant. one more thing he said to me was that I dont believe that your manager is doing these duties even. People with Business manager or head of the companies do these job duties.
Well I noticed during my interview that lady VO was very happy when I was speaking. At the end Indian VO asked me that do I have relatives in Canada and How the are related to me. I said Ihave my aunt there and she is my mother's real sister. He said oh you she is ur real aunt, I said yes. Then he said he is not convinced after the interview but He will send his decsion in 3 to 4 weeks. He asked me do you want to say anything else. I started saying something and he said thank you so much anything else. I again started saying something abt my job and he again said thanks anything else. I was like he wants me to say something or not. and finally I said thanks and I came out of the room. I noticed when I was coming out of the room that lady VO started saying something to him . Well I was very much upset yesterday, but I bel..my exp may help people in anyway and I should post it here.
I think its no from VO and thanks to you all throughout.

I request seniors to plz help me to know what will be the next step if will say no. Can I appeal?
Hi,

Wait for the decision, if its positive then you will be good to go.

I wish you luck with your case

Think positive and lets wait and see what they say. There are a lot of options which can be exercised later.

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Prabjot,

Any update from CHC after the interview. Hope all is well

Please let us know

Tia