July 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 15, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012 ND received on: July 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with Visa received on : Sep 17, 2012
Yes, I see your point.

The problem is what if we miss to receive PPR by email. I have n't received sponsorship approval via email and the agent says she can't resend at any cost. If we do case enquiry it will cost atleast 30 days to see a reply.

I am assuming that ND office do request PPR everyone in 3 weeks if it is a straight forward case.

lalatata said:
No, They will send it back to you. The ppr request letter is only for those file numbers for which they hace actually issued a PPR. If you just send the pp like that, of course they will check with your file number if a PPR was indeed issued or not.

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM- July 23rd,2012 - Passport received - Aug 13th,2012
CAPRWIFE said:
Yes, I see your point.

The problem is what if we miss to receive PPR by email. I have n't received sponsorship approval via email and the agent says she can't resend at any cost. If we do case enquiry it will cost atleast 30 days to see a reply.

I am assuming that ND office do request PPR everyone in 3 weeks if it is a straight forward case.
Do you have a confirmation from the agent that the PPR was sent via EMAIL/Post Mail? If yes, then you can send an email inquiry to ND office saying that you have not rcvd it yet and you know that it was issued. I know a case where the PPR letter was sent but it was blank without any attachment (PPR letter) and he did contact ND and they were able to resend the ppr email again..

OR If you know that it was issued as the agent confirmed and they wont send another one, send your passport and write a cover letter explaining that you never go it but the agent told you it was issued ( ask the agent his badge number/employee id or something) so that you can reference that in the letter.. this way they know that the PPR was indeed issued and check with the systems and if as you were told it was issued, they will keep ur passport .

abbyss

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sduggs said:
Received passport request for submission on June 26.
Submitted passport on July 10 but forgot to include the copy of the letter sent by the Canadian High Commission New Delhi. A cover letter was included to indicate the file number and other details. Please advise if there would be any problems getting the PR visa.
Thanks a lot
I was in the same boat as well. I had just sent the Paspport without the PPR letter. Next day when I realized, I send an email to them and uploaded the PPR letter and later faxed them the PPR letter with a cover letter.

Haven't heard back from them since then. This happened on July 8, 2012.

Hope they have attached the passport to the file and it doesn't causes any delay

Ajsposnor

Jul 18, 2012
Hello every one,

I am new to this forum and following is my timeline:
Applied @CPC-M : 4 th April, 2012
File Transferred to ND: 11 June 2012 (Sponsorship approved)
PP Request: July 06,2012
PP sent/recievied: July 10,2012

My question here is :
Can I still expect interview? ,as the letter we got via e-mail did not say anything, regarding interview or any further documents. Or should I expect straight forward DM with passport return from here on.
We had a court marriage in India and did not have any tradational wedding. It was love marriage and we have known each other since school time and then had long distance relationship, after I moved to Canada.So under proofs , I have sent phone records, gift bills, travel to india histtory, marriage & honeymoon pics and some older pics before our marriage.

Thank you

thomas_saint

Jun 15, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
11-07-2012
IELTS Request
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2012
LANDED..........
Destination Toronto.. will be flying this month end..
Ajsposnor said:
Hello every one,

I am new to this forum and following is my timeline:
Applied @ CPC-M : 4 th April, 2012
File Transferred to ND: 11 June 2012 (Sponsorship approved)
PP Request: July 06,2012
PP sent/recievied: July 10,2012

My question here is :
Can I still expect interview? ,as the letter we got via e-mail did not say anything, regarding interview or any further documents. Or should I expect straight forward DM with passport return from here on.
We had a court marriage in India and did not have any tradational wedding. It was love marriage and we have known each other since school time and then had long distance relationship, after I moved to Canada.So under proofs , I have sent phone records, gift bills, travel to india histtory, marriage & honeymoon pics and some older pics before our marriage.

Thank you
Hi ,

Are you planning to conduct any marriage ceremony in Canada later on? if yes.. did u submit any proof, like the place where your ceremony would be conducted in Canada, how are you planning to have your ceremony with your forms ...

jot1988

Star Member
May 5, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
29 May 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2012
Med's Done....
24 Dec 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26 June 2012 (Received by New Delhi VO on 28 June 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2012
LANDED..........
9 Sep 2012
kishu said:
Folks - can someone who sent the PP to ND VO pls clarify this for me?
When you get a PPR and you have two passports (one expired and one active), do you need to send both the passports to New Delhi? Or just the valid current passport will do?
Hi kishu,
Yes u have to submit both old and new passports as it is cleary mentioned in PPR request when u get it.

neemann

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2010
Doc's Request.
10-08-2015
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Request
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-Nov-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi All

Just got an AOR today from CIC-M.

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
Neemann - congrats! Welcome to stage 2. All the best!

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
pinder123 said:
Hey I didnot write anything on the back of my photos :( Is that gonna be a big deal????
you mean passport size photos??
i dont think, if we need to write anything on the back but maybe they asked to put signature on the back of one photo ::) ??? ???
dont know for sure

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
ashunandal said:
you mean passport size photos??
i dont think, if we need to write anything on the back but maybe they asked to put signature on the back of one photo ::) ??? ???
dont know for sure
No they dont, all of this stuff about name,DOB is asked usually in applications which are inland with CIC or when there are multiple applicants in one package.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
lalatata said:
No they dont, all of this stuff about name,DOB is asked usually in applications which are inland with CIC or when there are multiple applicants in one package.
but i think i read somewhere about signing back of one photo ??? ??? ::) ::) but its not a big deal, if you do any misttake like this, they will request photos again :)

Ajsposnor

Jul 18, 2012
thomas_saint said:
Hi ,

Are you planning to conduct any marriage ceremony in Canada later on? if yes.. did u submit any proof, like the place where your ceremony would be conducted in Canada, how are you planning to have your ceremony with your forms ...
Hi Thomas. No we dont plan to have any ceremony in Canada. As we are legally married in Court. I just wanted to know, how do we know our interview has been waived off-do we get any kind of letter regarding that from New delhi office? We have already submitted PP and were wondering does this means waiting for Decesion or they can still ask for documents or ask for an interview.
Thank you

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
ashunandal said:
but i think i read somewhere about signing back of one photo ??? ??? ::) ::) but its not a big deal, if you do any misttake like this, they will request photos again :)
No its not written anywhere and they wont request photo again unless the photographs dont meet the standards specified for the photos.

In any case, ppl (including I ) should put the photos in an applicant and indicate outside that envelope the name of the applicant, dob etc.

Jas09

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th April 2012
AOR Received.
13th June 2012
File Transfer...
13th June 2012
Passport Req..
26th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 september
Hi Guys,
Any Dm today for applicants who send their passport in June...or any Ecas status update to " in process". :( :( :( :(

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...