20-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
20-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2012
CAPRWIFE said:
Yes, if you don't receive it in the next week or so, may be you should send a case specific enquiry.
What can we tell them in case specific inquiry? Do u know anyone who has done this?

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM- July 23rd,2012 - Passport received - Aug 13th,2012
manorite said:
What can we tell them in case specific inquiry? Do u know anyone who has done this?
Folks who have JUST got the AOR/Sponsorship Apporvals.. I suggest to take a chill pill for now.. I know lately PPRs have been coming in 14-20 days but nothing to worry if it takes a little longer.. PPR has nothing to do with the overall time ND takes to issue the visa.. I am sure it will come for all when its the right time.. Enquiry etc are not needed .. thats my thought..

sumitd

Apr 16, 2012
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
AOR Received.
12-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-06-2012
Passport Req..
05-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-30-2012/ PP received on the 7th of September
LANDED..........
September 21-2012
lalatata said:
Folks who have JUST got the AOR/Sponsorship Apporvals.. I suggest to take a chill pill for now.. I know lately PPRs have been coming in 14-20 days but nothing to worry if it takes a little longer.. PPR has nothing to do with the overall time ND takes to issue the visa.. I am sure it will come for all when its the right time.. Enquiry etc are not needed .. thats my thought..
Agree with Lalatata..dnt want to sound selfish as i got my PPR but i guess overall it is taking some time to get PPR.

Its not just an individual, but a lot of applicants are waiting on it...

so as f now take it easy.

O-Zone

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Aurora
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012
AOR Received.
28-06-2012
File Transfer...
03-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-01-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-07-2012 - In process Sept 3 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 5 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2012
Lalatata,

Are you sure PPR has no bearing on the overall processing time at ND VO? If that's true, I would feel much better as I was thinking the actual countdown for Applicant processing starts after the PP reaches ND!

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
O-Zone said:
Lalatata,

Are you sure PPR has no bearing on the overall processing time at ND VO? If that's true, I would feel much better as I was thinking the actual countdown for Applicant processing starts after the PP reaches ND!
Well there is no one in this world even CIC sure of anything! however, As from my experience, knowledge and insights on the CIC's processes, it does seem like the PPR has nothing to do with the issuance of the VISA, They will only issue the VISA when they are ready! and they cant issue the VISA till they have your Passport, and hence when they are ready they will get you to submit the Passport.. now they ask for it 4 months before and keep it till they are ready or they dont ask at all for 5 months/ 1 month could be anything till they are ready and ask to submit the Passport...

So, yes PPR does really not mean anything in terms of issuance of the VISA.

Arjun3

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2012
AOR Received.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
17-07-2012
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2012
LANDED..........
12-11-2012
I received an email from CPC-M on Monday evening..

"This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2012/04/13"

I think this is the Acknowledgement of Receipt. This email included an application number, I guess this is the 'reference number' for sponsoring my wife.

I have been checking the ecas everyday now, and there is no update on it when I check it through Client ID/Receipt Number/Application Number. It's Thursday now, and I have not received sponsorship approval email yet.

Is ecase updated daily, or as the status change? Do they always send email for sponsorship approval, or maybe they send in snail mail sometimes?

CAPRWIFE

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2012
File Transfer...
July 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 15, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012 ND received on: July 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with Visa received on : Sep 17, 2012
ECAS update is very random. I have seen people getting their status changed with in a week also. Give it a week and see if you do receive your approval, else please call CIC and talk to agent.

Arjun3 said:
I received an email from CPC-M on Monday evening..

"This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2012/04/13"

I think this is the Acknowledgement of Receipt. This email included an application number, I guess this is the 'reference number' for sponsoring my wife.

I have been checking the ecas everyday now, and there is no update on it when I check it through Client ID/Receipt Number/Application Number. It's Thursday now, and I have not received sponsorship approval email yet.

Is ecase updated daily, or as the status change? Do they always send email for sponsorship approval, or maybe they send in snail mail sometimes?

sumitd

Apr 16, 2012
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
AOR Received.
12-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-06-2012
Passport Req..
05-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
September 21-2012
manorite said:
dnt waste your time on case specific inquiry manorite.

the case specifc inquiry will stay in records and they ll only view this inquiry when they start processing your file like for e.g if you want to upload your medical or may be an important document that they might require for the case.....but in terms of PPR! case inquiry wont do any good to you.

sumitd

Apr 16, 2012
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
AOR Received.
12-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-06-2012
Passport Req..
05-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
September 21-2012
My guess is --> that the over all DELHI CLUB is not moving, regardless of late 2011 applicants or the early 2012 applicants.

i am not hearing anything in terms of PPR, DM,in process.... NO ACTION From the DELHI VO.

There z gota be something that is holding DELHI VO back from getting back to applicants on time.

understand the step 2 time frame is 8 months but most of the clean cases use to get there green flag in the very first month or two of there file transfer to DELHI V0 or atleast a word from DELHI VO that they require more documents or interview or something to keep us going...

but as of now THEY DNT EXIST ANYWHERE...

Ajsposnor

Jul 18, 2012
thomas_saint said:
they should be working on ur files... soon you will get a reply from them,.

interview part.. i havent seen anyone getting that they a letter when an interview is waived..
Thank you for your kind reply Thomas. I hope we all get our sposnorhip application approved soon. The wait to see our loved one is sometimes unbearable.

Ajsposnor

Jul 18, 2012
I agree with sumitd. No movement at all ???. I was hoping to see atleast couple of replies back or DM for people who sent PP in June.

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
nor are we getting any sponsership approvals from cic...i dont know y r they so slow
can anyone please tell me 8 months processing times includes from the day we applied to cic or from the day it is transfered to delhi
also once approved do delhi check again our papers as sponser...reason i m asking cos i want to go for some small loan from bank and i dont want this to hamper my process pls suggest

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
Abhi292000 - 8 months processing time starts from the day your file has been fransfered to chc nd.

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
SBDelhi said:
Abhi292000 - 8 months processing time starts from the day your file has been fransfered to chc nd.
SBDELHI. Sorry but you are wrong..

Its since we submit to Mississauga. This only applies to Spouse and Children cat under Family category.

Sponsored Spouses, Partners, and Children

Processing times for these applications are calculated from the date on which the application is accepted by Case Processing Centre - Mississauga.

Other Members of the Family Class

Processing times for these applications are calculated from the date the application is received by the New Delhi visa office.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/family_class-regroupement_familial.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

easyspirit

Star Member
Nov 9, 2011
lalatata said:
SBDELHI. Sorry but you are wrong..

Its since we submit to Mississauga. This only applies to Spouse and Children cat under Family category.

Sponsored Spouses, Partners, and Children

Processing times for these applications are calculated from the date on which the application is accepted by Case Processing Centre - Mississauga.

Other Members of the Family Class

Processing times for these applications are calculated from the date the application is received by the New Delhi visa office.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/family_class-regroupement_familial.aspx?lang=eng&view=d
Yes this is what's on the website but if u see everybody's timeline it's almost 6 months (now changed to 8)after the file reaches new Delhi.
And this link shows the opposite. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp Step 1 showing 91 days as of today and step 2 showing additional 8 months for new Delhi. It's contradicting information on both web sites but the way some cases are going seems like second one is more realistic :(