App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
FINALLY AFTER WAITING OF THREE YEARS OF PROCESSING , I GOT PPR

Hi There!

I know I am the last person who was waiting for my PR visa , who applied in 2012 at New Delhi, Today, finally I got the Passport request letter after Three Years of Processing. 8) ;) I am happy and sad too. Happy for the wait is over and Sad for the Delay in starting our family life. I believe everything is happened for a Reason but still We are Human.....

I wish all my fellow Applicant to get their Visas ASAP.

dr3patel

Aug 10, 2021
Phone bills, maximums receipt regarding wedding expenses, after and before wedding expense you and your partner spent even a restaurant bills. I submitted around 200 bills, this will help to stong the case and photographs maximum you can provide which will reflect the marriage.Even i submitted around 400 pitcures. if it was arrange marriage and you have taken couple of trips, the boarding pass of that too. But before submitting the applications make sure you have everything because if you miss one paper , ur case could be delayed.More the proofs, much easier for the VO to approve the marriage.
Do we need to submit original restaurant bills or photocopy is sufficient. Let me know. Thanks!