Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
I had just got the new GCMS notes and it says "PLS SCHEDULED AN INTERVIEW FOR ADMISSIBILITY" :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I am surprised now......in Oct 2012, we had given an interview for eligibility and now what is this fucking admissibility interview?? :eek: ??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Please let me know if you have any idea on it?? I had got GCMS notes on CD after ordering 80 days...though normally it took only 30 days. and now......I had seen that they also send us the old FOSS.

What is going on with us?? ??? :mad: :eek:

Hols11

Nov 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
REDO Medical because medical expired-03-15-14
Med's Request
07-31-13
Med's Done....
07-31-13
Interview........
02-05-14
Passport Req..
05-05-13
I ordered the notes on our file, we should have gotten them in the first week of July 2014 - we still haven't received anything - I officially filed a complaint with the Immigration people -- there is a link somewhere I found but once again, have not heard anything from the people looking into the complaint on our file in a month...

What a complete gong show it is for us 2012 people

Hols11

Nov 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
REDO Medical because medical expired-03-15-14
Med's Request
07-31-13
Med's Done....
07-31-13
Interview........
02-05-14
Passport Req..
05-05-13
waitingsince2004 said:
I had just got the new GCMS notes and it says "PLS SCHEDULED AN INTERVIEW FOR ADMISSIBILITY" :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I am surprised now......in Oct 2012, we had given an interview for eligibility and now what is this *censored word*ing admissibility interview?? :eek: ??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Please let me know if you have any idea on it?? I had got GCMS notes on CD after ordering 80 days...though normally it took only 30 days. and now......I had seen that they also send us the old FOSS.

What is going on with us?? ??? :mad: :eek:
I didn't even know you would have to do two interviews!! holy crap... what is the admissibility interview? How is that different that the eligibility interview? I don't get it.... I thought they just do 1 interview if they question the legitimacy of a marriage ?

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
It is really ridiculous at their part. In Dec 2013 officer called me and told that they are sending my file for final background check to Ottawa and it will take approx three months to get my passport back with visa. and now it is September ending. I had ordered my GCMS notes in July which is not even delivered till August. Than I had applied again through www.gcmsnotes.ca and got my GCMS notes after 32 days and I came to know that they would schedule an interview for admissibility because the file in under process beyond its normal processing time.
:mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waitingsince2004 said:
It is really ridiculous at their part. In Dec 2013 officer called me and told that they are sending my file for final background check to Ottawa and it will take approx three months to get my passport back with visa. and now it is September ending. I had ordered my GCMS notes in July which is not even delivered till August. Than I had applied again through www.gcmsnotes.ca and got my GCMS notes after 32 days and I came to know that they would schedule an interview for admissibility because the file in under process beyond its normal processing time.
:mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Thats too much....
may god save us all from NDVO ....

dkailey

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Vijender_Rana said:
Thats too much....
may god save us all from NDVO ....
Sometimes i feel, we should do some gesture for this delay in process for pending cases. Something like 'SHOK SABHA'

dkailey

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Hi to all! Hey guys, after finishing more than 2 years, when nothing was happening with my PR, i applied for visitor visa. It was second time i applied for visit. First time in march i got refusal. Luckily dis time i got visa. I had given the reason of my son's bday as he is canadian citizen he has the right to visit his father. Thank God! This time someone with heart dealt on my file. Atleast i got relief for 6 months. :) :) :)
So those who says that PR applicants dont get visitor visa, are not right always. Thats why i wasnt sending my PP to CHC. Now i pray for not to get PP request for atleast next 6 months. Bye bye

bobbyinvisalia

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2012
Doc's Request.
15 Feb 2012 and 4 May 2014
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-06-2012
Med's Done....
Re meds 05-05-2014
Interview........
17 Jan 2013 however cancelled.....
Passport Req..
15 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
dkailey said:
Hi to all! Hey guys, after finishing more than 2 years, when nothing was happening with my PR, i applied for visitor visa. It was second time i applied for visit. First time in march i got refusal. Luckily dis time i got visa. I had given the reason of my son's bday as he is canadian citizen he has the right to visit his father. Thank God! This time someone with heart dealt on my file. Atleast i got relief for 6 months. :) :) :)
So those who says that PR applicants dont get visitor visa, are not right always. Thats why i wasnt sending my PP to CHC. Now i pray for not to get PP request for atleast next 6 months. Bye bye
Many Congratulations to you, at least you will have 6 months of momentous through out your life. I honestly feel very happy and excited for you. Please share if you happen to ask them the current status of your file?
Regard's.
Bobby

dkailey

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
bobbyinvisalia said:
Many Congratulations to you, at least you will have 6 months of momentous through out your life. I honestly feel very happy and excited for you. Please share if you happen to ask them the current status of your file?
Regard's.
Bobby
Yes i wil. Now i ll apply for gcms notes. I know they always have one ready made answer 'background check going on'.

dkailey

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
dkailey said:
Yes i wil. Now i ll apply for gcms notes. I know they always have one ready made answer 'background check going on'.
Hi all! Its a big news. When i was on my way to delhi airort, i got call from CHC. They asked me too pick up my PR documentation. I went there gave my PP n got back after 2 hours with things done. I was feeling like in dream. With same flight i came with PR and not on visitor visa. This time i had to visas om my PP though i was deprived of even one before. :) :) :) :)
Good Luck to all of you....

bobbyinvisalia

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2012
Doc's Request.
15 Feb 2012 and 4 May 2014
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-06-2012
Med's Done....
Re meds 05-05-2014
Interview........
17 Jan 2013 however cancelled.....
Passport Req..
15 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
dkailey said:
Hi all! Its a big news. When i was on my way to delhi airort, i got call from CHC. They asked me too pick up my PR documentation. I went there gave my PP n got back after 2 hours with things done. I was feeling like in dream. With same flight i came with PR and not on visitor visa. This time i had to visas om my PP though i was deprived of even one before. :) :) :) :)
Good Luck to all of you....
I am speechless. :)
Good things are coming to you from all directions.
I hope me and few others who are left outs will hear something positive from ndvo.
Have a good life. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dkailey

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
bobbyinvisalia said:
I am speechless. :)
Good things are coming to you from all directions.
I hope me and few others who are left outs will hear something positive from ndvo.
Have a good life. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think these background checks are jst bullshit n is nvr done. Its jst a paper formality. Even my pcc expired 19 months back n they didnt ask for a new one. Those who hav their PP along, must try for visitor visa that how they will review ur file like in my case. Praying for all of u..

pthapa

Feb 7, 2015
Is any one going through ARC processing. How long does it normally takes for Arc to be approved.
I have applied on July 2012 and submitted medical and police clerance for two times and submitted my Arc on dec 2014.

Is any one going through same

Ssingh12345

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2016
File Transfer...
06/04/2016
bobbyinvisalia said:
I am a failed refugee claimant in the past. That is why it will be longer for me......
did you applied refugee before in Canada or any other country I am also in same situation like you I cross border illegal so that's why they are doing same thing with me pls tell me ur situation I am also feb 22 applicant what after interview I replied again in 10 October 2013

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
I am sure , I am the only applicant left in 2012 applicants. I got my latest GCMS notes saying that My file is in final review.

FCU-RFV ( I Googled it and mean Family Class Unit - Ready for Visa)

I don't know when I can get PPT request.. It is height of waiting...... :( :eek: :mad: ???