+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

Aug 1, 2018
Finding a job while not in Canada or while you are not a PR or citizen is tough. Not impossible, but tough.

What is your NOC? As you know, NBPNP is targeting specific NOCs that they need for their province for their info sessions and job fairs.

Which info sessions did you sign up for? Remember, if it is not in the country you are a citizen/resident of, you first need to email them about attending.

Do you by chance have relatives in NB or high French proficiency?
oh, I know that it difficult. however...
Noc is 2173
How could I send them email about attending? Because I tryed to go in session in Kiev( in Ukraine), however I am not Ukrain citizen. And in Russia is not any sessions.... That is why I decided to registered in Vietnam session and in Dubai...

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
oh, I know that it difficult. however...
Noc is 2173
How could I send them email about attending? Because I tryed to go in session in Kiev( in Ukraine), however I am not Ukrain citizen. And in Russia is not any sessions.... That is why I decided to registered in Vietnam session and in Dubai...
Email promotions@gnb.ca for attending the session in Dubai. The Vietnam sessions are closed

Reactions: Travel dreamer

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Oh, thank you very much
What I need to write in a letter( for Email promotions@gnb.ca for attending) ? I always only registered on page http://livinginnb.ca/ I push the bottom "Sing up" for appropriate session and attached resume in registration form...
Basically just explain to them that you would like to attend the Dubai session, but you are not a UAE citizen, and ask if it is fine for you to attend the session

Reactions: Travel dreamer
Aug 1, 2018
Basically just explain to them that you would like to attend the Dubai session, but you are not a UAE citizen, and ask if it is fine for you to attend the session
Ok. Thank you for your time. I so appreciate that you try to help.
I and my husband for a long time try to immigrate... Now again try to improve IELTS... And another all documents is ready.. If we could came to session it will give a chance for us. Oh I always try to find different ways . Now in New Brunswick is a good opportunities.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Ok. Thank you for your time. I so appreciate that you try to help.
I and my husband for a long time try to immigrate... Now again try to improve IELTS... And another all documents is ready.. If we could came to session it will give a chance for us. Oh I always try to find different ways . Now in New Brunswick is a good opportunities.
No problem :)
What is your current IELTS score? Remember you only need CLB 7 or IELTS Band 6 for immigration.
Yes, NB has opportunities for people in the IT sector, that's why my husband and I decided to go with their PNP

Last edited:

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
What is your current IELTS score? Remember you only need CLB 7 or IELTS Band 6 for immigration.
Yes, NB has opportunities for people in the IT sector, what's why my husband and I decided to go with their PNP
Are there specific NOCs or any Noc can attend?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Are there specific NOCs or any Noc can attend?

There are specific NOCs for the Job fairs. If you signed up for the express entry session then you can attend the session BUT the EOI submission will be accepted only from those in the below in-demand NOCs

• IT:
    • Information systems analysts and consultants (2171)
    • Computer network technician (2281)
    • Software engineers and designers (2173)
    • Database analysts and data administrators (2172)
    • Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)
  • Accounting and Finance:
    • Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (1311)
    • Financial and investment analysts (1112)
  • Management:
    • Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services (0013)
    • Restaurant and food service managers (0631)
    • Managers in health care (0311)
    • Retail sales supervisors (6211)
  • Administrative assistants (1241) or Executive assistants (1222)

• Early childhood educators and assistants (4214)

• Retail and wholesale buyers (6222) or Purchasing agents and officers (1225)

• Human resources professionals (1121)

• Translators, terminologists and interpreters (5125)

• Cooks (6322)

Aug 1, 2018
Yes, NB has opportunities for people in the IT sector, what's why my husband and I decided to go with their PNP
our band score 5.5 and 6/ that is why we try to improove. really difficult