Immediate SMS & Phone notification for PNP official updates

TheOnlyParth

Aug 8, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello All,
I came to know about a service from an individual who sends notification via email + SMS + phone call for the new official updates of PNP or immigration news.
Subscription charges is $5 for 2 months.

Is this worth subscribing?
Notification comes within an hour for the updates released on official websites like,
1) https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/maximum-number-of-sinp-applications

2) https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/requirements-programs/index.html

Total 5 type of such notifications till subscription period.
One free demo on registration is also provided.

Should we subscribe?
Do anyone know any such services?

Thanks

TheOnlyParth

Aug 8, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I subscribed and this looks amazing. I received an email, a short SMS and computerized phone call - speaking about the PNP news/notification.
If anyone interested then let me know.
Post your email / phone number here and you will get contacted with details.

TheOnlyParth

Aug 8, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I am interested please; toluwasontan@gmail.com
If you are still interested, Please check your email and subscribe. You should have email as shown below.
Once subscribed, you will get notified within an hour for updates on SINP EOI draw and in-Demand occupation list.

This is totally free service :)
Subscribe and enjoy.
If you are not interested, please pass on this to another one who might like this.

If anyone else wants to subscribe then please send an email to hello@kiran.guru and get this free service.

Thanks

TheOnlyParth

Aug 8, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I am very much interested..
Neldiego@yahoo.com
+2348038353237.

Thank you.
If you are still interested, Please check your email and subscribe. You should have email as shown below.
Once subscribed, you will get notified within an hour for updates on SINP EOI draw and in-Demand occupation list.

This is a totally free service :)
Subscribe and enjoy.
If you are not interested, please pass on this to another one who might like this.

If anyone else wants to subscribe then please send an email to hello@kiran.guru and get this free service.

Thanks

TheOnlyParth

Aug 8, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I am interested as well rogelalgero@yahoo.com

This is a totally free service :)
Subscribe and enjoy.

Thanks