Zen_1987

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Navsari
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi all,

Anyone have heard about the online session for NBPNP? i came to know through my consultant that NB conducts session which we can attend online.

please reply me if anyone have knowledge regarding that.

Thanks in advance

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Hi all,
Do I need to have an Express Entry profile BEFORE I go to the session?
I plan attend the September session and after that take my IELTS on October and create my EE profile , is that possible?

lokpry

Jul 13, 2018
Hi all,

Anyone have heard about the online session for NBPNP? i came to know through my consultant that NB conducts session which we can attend online.

please reply me if anyone have knowledge regarding that.

Thanks in advance
Hi,

Can i also know about the online sessions plz

PM me if you got any details

Thanks

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi,

Thanks

Please go to livinginnb.ca and check what sessions are currently available and in which countries - there are NO ONLINE SESSIONS.
You have to attend a session IN PERSON if you want to be eligible to submit an EOI using the info session as a connection to NB

maitredufoot

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
Hi,

Thanks
Hi Bro, for the time being there is no ONLINE SESSION. I did check with some immigration offices here in UAE, and all of them said it didn't exist.

Aug 1, 2018
Hi all.
May be anybody knows about main points ( during registretion on NB srssions). I mean: good resume( CV), IELTS band score 6or 7 and good diploma ( bachalors or masters degree...

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hi,

Has anybody received confirmation forHanoi- Vietnam session,also agyer we register, is there any other procedure we need to do or just have to wait for there confirmation email.

Also if selected what documents we need to carry for the session

Quick rerep would be appreciated

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Generally how many days before NB send confirmation, and do we have to send resume via mail also or the registration is enough

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@shivavb
NB sends a confirmation email about a week before the event.
The confirmation email will also state what documents you need to carry (if any).
Carry at least your ID document/passport.
You should have uploaded your CV when you registered. No need to email it separately.
Depending on if your NOC is in their demand list, you can carry hard copies of your CV, IELTS results, WES Evaluation results and a filled out EOI form with you to the session.

tofy79

Nov 18, 2014
UAE Dubai
NOC Code......
Did IELTS Mandatory at this stage? or can do it later and provided after if i got selected by them?
also, how much minimum scores required in IELTS for this Immigration Program?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Did IELTS Mandatory at this stage? or can do it later and provided after if i got selected by them?
also, how much minimum scores required in IELTS for this Immigration Program?
You can do your IELTS after the session, however it needs to be done before sending them an EOI, because if you are selected to submit a full application for NBPNP, then you will need to send them the IELTS results with the full application.
For NBPNP you should try to aim for CLB 7+ or IELTS band 6+ for all 4 sections