+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

Wilson78

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
This is serious. Just confused right now.ls there still any hope of receiving this invitation today or ...
Keeping last ray of hope on Abu Dhabi session and expecting invitation by today ..:(
I think may be they will give more priority to UAE candidates than abroad ..it's only my guess..:)
Local candidates can easily manage the last minute invitations..

adityabhl

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Melbourne
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
01 May 2018
Doc's Request.
13th June 2018
Nomination.....
13th December 2019
AOR Received.
27th Jan 2019
Passport Req..
9th May 2019
Same. I have also arranged visa and booked tickets for tomorrow. But no invitation yet.

212Progress

Feb 17, 2018
Keeping last ray of hope on Abu Dhabi session and expecting invitation by today ..:(
I think may be they will give more priority to UAE candidates than abroad ..it's only my guess..:)
Local candidates can easily manage the last minute invitations..
Hmm,keeping hope alive....let's see how it goes looking up to d Abu Dhabi session...

212Progress

Feb 17, 2018
I have already packed and ready to leave for Dubai still no invite yet. I will just go and enjoy myself

I missed last year (even though I got an invite) by whiskers
Please are you exactly saying that you got an invite at the dying minutes for the last year session hence you couldn't attend ???Was it on the day of the session or a day before ??

munif162

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
I assume that may be they are sending invitation to those who has an active express entry profile.

Is there anybody who did not get an invitation even though having a EE profile in pool?

Arb

Jan 14, 2018
I assume that may be they are sending invitation to those who has an active express entry profile.

Is there anybody who did not get an invitation even though having a EE profile in pool?
I have an active EE. NO INVITATION YER

thirumal

Oct 22, 2017
Hi ,
Anybody please provide the location details for NBPNP session on March 9th 2018, for DUBAI location.

I am on the way to DUBAI regarding the same, I don't have the email and accidentally deleted it.

D_S_K

Mar 8, 2018
Hi. I have received an invitation to Cairo information session at 14 of March. Does anyone know if I participate this session, other provinces (Manitoba) can penalize me if I send EOI because I have a connection with NB? Is the data of participants can be shared between provinces?

abyt1189

Feb 22, 2018
Anyone registered for Abu Dhabi session and got location details. I registered Friday night and got the acknowledgement email. I hope I am not too late to register