+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

tofy79

Nov 18, 2014
UAE Dubai
NOC Code......
You can do your IELTS after the session, however it needs to be done before sending them an EOI, because if you are selected to submit a full application for NBPNP, then you will need to send them the IELTS results with the full application.
For NBPNP you should try to aim for CLB 7+ or IELTS band 6+ for all 4 sections
Many Thanks Sir. well explanation.

Honestly the Languages test became nowadays major obstacles in the middle of immigration processes, i dont know why the assigned huge weight of languages and major condition for immigration, and before more than decade ago it was not mandatory and the immigrants can do Lang test after PR and landing easly.

Now I am thinking which is more comfortable to me CELPIP or dirty IELTS..

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Many Thanks Sir. well explanation.

Honestly the Languages test became nowadays major obstacles in the middle of immigration processes, i dont know why the assigned huge weight of languages and major condition for immigration, and before more than decade ago it was not mandatory and the immigrants can do Lang test after PR and landing easly.

Now I am thinking which is more comfortable to me CELPIP or dirty IELTS..
1. I am Female :)

2. Since English is a global language, and it is one of the official languages of the country you are moving to, it makes sense that you should at least be proficient in that language when you arrive there, especially as a Skilled Worker. At least they do not make French proficiency mandatory, which they easily could have done.

3. CELPIP is available only in Canada, USA, Philippines, and UAE. For everywhere else, the IELTS is the way to go. Especially because, the IELTS can be used anywhere in the world to show your English language proficiency

Last edited:

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
@shivavb
NB sends a confirmation email about a week before the event.
The confirmation email will also state what documents you need to carry (if any).
Carry at least your ID document/passport.
You should have uploaded your CV when you registered. No need to email it separately.
Depending on if your NOC is in their demand list, you can carry hard copies of your CV, IELTS results, WES Evaluation results and a filled out EOI form with you to the session.
Great thanks ,just one question about EOI....,I think we need to send EOI only when we are eligible ( like currently they are expecting EOI) from the ppl who have attended the session in last 24 months and have specific job code.....excpet this I have everything...

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Great thanks ,just one question about EOI....,I think we need to send EOI only when we are eligible ( like currently they are expecting EOI) from the ppl who have attended the session in last 24 months and have specific job code.....excpet this I have everything...
Yes, you can send the EOI when the window opens for info session attendees. But if your NOC is in the list for the info session, then I suggest bring along the filled in EOI form, just in case you get interviewed and they request your documents. If you have signed up for the Express Entry info session, then you will have to wait for the window.

As per the NBPNP website:
"Please note that New Brunswick is only accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) for the PNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream from individuals employed in New Brunswick or applicants who demonstrate French as a first language or a high degree of proficiency, proven by a Test d’évaluation de français (TEF), and with experience in one of the occupations below:

• IT:
    • Information systems analysts and consultants (2171)
    • Computer network technician (2281)
    • Software engineers and designers (2173)
    • Database analysts and data administrators (2172)
    • Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)
  • Accounting and Finance:
    • Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (1311)
    • Financial and investment analysts (1112)
  • Management:
    • Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services (0013)
    • Restaurant and food service managers (0631)
    • Managers in health care (0311)
    • Retail sales supervisors (6211)
  • Administrative assistants (1241) or Executive assistants (1222)

• Early childhood educators and assistants (4214)

• Retail and wholesale buyers (6222) or Purchasing agents and officers (1225)

• Human resources professionals (1121)

• Translators, terminologists and interpreters (5125)

• Cooks (6322)

Please be reminded that when you submit your EOI form by email, you must put the following text in the subject line, depending on your situation:

• Connection to New BrunswickWork in NB (listed above) OR
  • Connection to New BrunswickFrench as First Language and NOC Code (for French speaking candidates only).
Failure to do so will void your EOI."

Reactions: Abiola yusuff

tofy79

Nov 18, 2014
UAE Dubai
NOC Code......
1. I am Female :)

I am so sorry Madam / Miss :rolleyes:

2. Since English is a global language, and it is one of the official languages of the country you are moving to, it makes sense that you should at least be proficient in that language when you arrive there, especially as a Skilled Worker. At least they do not make French proficiency mandatory, which they easily could have done.

I Agreed 100% , but it's became money making rather than test a language ability for the candidate, many candidates tried many times and waste plenty of time and money to get .5 extra score for dirty writing tasks in IELTS for example. I have some friend in my work here in Dubai who got PR around 2004-206 they told how was nice easy got PR at that time.

3. CELPIP is available only in Vancouver, Toronto and China. For everywhere else, the IELTS is the way to go. Especially because, the IELTS can be used anywhere in the world to show your English language

For your Information CELPIP exam currently available-in (Canada, UAE "Dubai only", US, and Philippines)
so as I am living and working in Dubai it's more easy to me for instance in writing using keyboard rather using pen and my hand font so ugly :(

proficiency

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@tofy79

For IELTS all you need is practice and if needed, go for training. It is not difficult to score Band 6 for all sections even now. It depends on you. :)

Yes, I had edited my earlier post if you notice - and updated the places for CELPIP :)

tofy79

Nov 18, 2014
UAE Dubai
NOC Code......
@tofy79

For IELTS all you need is practice and if needed, go for training. It is not difficult to score Band 6 for all sections even now. It depends on you. :)

Yes, I had edited my earlier post if you notice - and updated the places for CELPIP :)

Many Thanks :cool:

Can_Pratheep

Jul 4, 2018
Hi Friends

Any idea what could be the probable venue for this year's Info session in Dubai and the venue of last year's event ?

Any info will help me book accommodation in hotels near the venue.

Thanks in advance

-Pratheep

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi Friends

Any idea what could be the probable venue for this year's Info session in Dubai and the venue of last year's event ?

Any info will help me book accommodation in hotels near the venue.

Thanks in advance

-Pratheep
In March the Dubai session was held in Novotel Al Barsha
They usually send the venue details with the confirmation email a week before the event.

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Yes, you can send the EOI when the window opens for info session attendees. But if your NOC is in the list for the info session, then I suggest bring along the filled in EOI form, just in case you get interviewed and they request your documents. If you have signed up for the Express Entry info session, then you will have to wait for the window.

As per the NBPNP website:
"Please note that New Brunswick is only accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) for the PNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream from individuals employed in New Brunswick or applicants who demonstrate French as a first language or a high degree of proficiency, proven by a Test d’évaluation de français (TEF), and with experience in one of the occupations below:

• IT:
      • Information systems analysts and consultants (2171)
      • Computer network technician (2281)
      • Software engineers and designers (2173)
      • Database analysts and data administrators (2172)
      • Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)
    • Accounting and Finance:
      • Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (1311)
      • Financial and investment analysts (1112)
    • Management:
      • Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services (0013)
      • Restaurant and food service managers (0631)
      • Managers in health care (0311)
      • Retail sales supervisors (6211)
    • Administrative assistants (1241) or Executive assistants (1222)
    • Early childhood educators and assistants (4214)
    • Retail and wholesale buyers (6222) or Purchasing agents and officers (1225)
    • Human resources professionals (1121)
    • Translators, terminologists and interpreters (5125)
    • Cooks (6322)
Please be reminded that when you submit your EOI form by email, you must put the following text in the subject line, depending on your situation:

• Connection to New BrunswickWork in NB (listed above) OR
    • Connection to New BrunswickFrench as First Language and NOC Code (for French speaking candidates only).
Failure to do so will void your EOI."
Thanks you, your reply was exactly what I wanted.... appreciated...have a great day

Aug 1, 2018
NzKhn , do you know another job sessions in Provinces in Canada?
New Brunswick is only one can give a chance to find a job offers? May be you have info.. about it

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
NzKhn , do you know another job sessions in Provinces in Canada?
New Brunswick is only one can give a chance to find a job offers? May be you have info.. about it
It depends on where you live.
New Brunswick is one province I have noticed that has info sessions and job fairs around the world regularly.
Manitoba used to have exploratory visits and also strategic recruitment, but I haven't seen any lately.
Same with Saskatchewan
As far as I know, the other provinces don't have info sessions

Aug 1, 2018
It depends on where you live.
New Brunswick is one province I have noticed that has info sessions and job fairs around the world regularly.
Manitoba used to have exploratory visits and also strategic recruitment, but I haven't seen any lately.
Same with Saskatchewan
As far as I know, the other provinces don't have info sessions
Thanl you.
I am from Russia. And I registered twice in New Brunswick, however have not reseived an conformations. But I am waiting and finding job with different web sites...

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thanl you.
I am from Russia. And I registered twice in New Brunswick, however have not reseived an conformations. But I am waiting and finding job with different web sites...
Finding a job while not in Canada or while you are not a PR or citizen is tough. Not impossible, but tough.

What is your NOC? As you know, NBPNP is targeting specific NOCs that they need for their province for their info sessions and job fairs.

Which info sessions did you sign up for? Remember, if it is not in the country you are a citizen/resident of, you first need to email them about attending.

Do you by chance have relatives in NB or high French proficiency?