+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Urgent Feedback from Seniors,PMM,Qorax n others

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
I just had an interview , i just wanna have feedback from seniors and experts that how i did and what they think r my chances :

1. Why this position ?
This is one of the best program in terms of faculty,training,resources and facilities and the best thing is i will be working and getting trained,i will be working with a lot of trained professionals.

2.What u r going to bring in this position?
I have prior experince and a good knowledge of the field,i will try to complete this program as efficiently as possible.

3.Suppose ur employer gives u a negative feedback,what u r going to do?
Sir, i will go to my employer and talk to him about my deficiencies and try to improve on that.

4.what r ur weaknesses?
Sir , i had some problems with the pronounciation of words in canadian english,since i have studied british english all my life and the thing is that canadian english is a lot different from british english,so i am constantly trying to improve my language skills.

5.Suppose u see an employee coming out of the washroom with a morphine syringe and have a blood stain on his sleeve ,what u r going to do?
This is clearly a case of morphine addiction,so the first thing i m going to do is if he is calm ,i am gonna talk to him and by any means he becomes violent ,i will stay away from him and report that thing to the immediate supervisor.

6.suppose u r assigned a work for the next day ,u do excepional preparations for that work a night before but when u come next day ,some other employee comes and takes over from you n say that i m going to do this work,what u r going to do?
Sir, first of all i will try to talk to him n tell him that i have done all the hard work but if he keeps insisting ,i will go to my immediate supervisor and let him know about that.

7.What if ur supervisor says I DONT CARE?
Sir, then I wont confront him and will leave the area but m going to report that incident to someone who is senior to my supervisor.

8.what do u do in ur spare time??
i love cricket but since there is no one in my city that i can play cricket with , so i play table tennis ,watch movies and dramas and meet my friends on weekends. (Should i have said that i read articles or research papers relating to my field in my spare time or this answres looks convincing?? )

Does any of these answers reflect OVERCONFIDENCE??? because the panel was looking at me as if they r getting bored, secondly i kept talking and never took a time to think about the answer, i was responding to them as soon as they r finished asking a question, kept my cool did not get nervous or anything like that.

So,what do u guys think of that?? i want strict criticism , i already know that i could have responded really well to some of the quesitons,but i just need to know ,how u rate these answers on a scale of 10/10??? n what do u think r my chances of getting hired??

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the relevance of all this to FSW Immigration?

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imranali_2004us said:
I just had an interview , i just wanna have feedback from seniors and experts that how i did and what they think r my chances :

1. Why this position ?
This is one of the best program in terms of faculty,training,resources and facilities and the best thing is i will be working and getting trained,i will be working with a lot of trained professionals.

I have prior experince and a good knowledge of the field,i will try to complete this program as efficiently as possible.

Sir, i will go to my employer and talk to him about my deficiencies and try to improve on that.

4.what r ur weaknesses?
Sir , i had some problems with the pronounciation of words in canadian english,since i have studied british english all my life and the thing is that canadian english is a lot different from british english,so i am constantly trying to improve my language skills.

5.Suppose u see an employee coming out of the washroom with a morphine syringe and have a blood stain on his sleeve ,what u r going to do?
This is clearly a case of morphine addiction,so the first thing i m going to do is if he is calm ,i am gonna talk to him and by any means he becomes violent ,i will stay away from him and report that thing to the immediate supervisor.

6.suppose u r assigned a work for the next day ,u do excepional preparations for that work a night before but when u come next day ,some other employee comes and takes over from you n say that i m going to do this work,what u r going to do?
Sir, first of all i will try to talk to him n tell him that i have done all the hard work but if he keeps insisting ,i will go to my immediate supervisor and let him know about that.

Sir, then I wont confront him and will leave the area but m going to report that incident to someone who is senior to my supervisor.

i love cricket but since there is no one in my city that i can play cricket with , so i play table tennis ,watch movies and dramas and meet my friends on weekends. (Should i have said that i read articles or research papers relating to my field in my spare time or this answres looks convincing?? )

Does any of these answers reflect OVERCONFIDENCE??? because the panel was looking at me as if they r getting bored, secondly i kept talking and never took a time to think about the answer, i was responding to them as soon as they r finished asking a question, kept my cool did not get nervous or anything like that.

So,what do u guys think of that?? i want strict criticism , i already know that i could have responded really well to some of the quesitons,but i just need to know ,how u rate these answers on a scale of 10/10??? n what do u think r my chances of getting hired??
I would rate 50/50. Good luck anyways....

zulkfal

Sep 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/10/2009
Doc's Request.
15/12/2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06/05/2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Doc's
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/05/2011 (Dated: 24/04/2011)
Med's Done....
09/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
25/07/2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
I believe you haven't posted complete answers,

imranali_2004us said:

1. Why this position ?
This is one of the best program in terms of faculty,training,resources and facilities and the best thing is i will be working and getting trained,i will be working with a lot of trained professionals. b/w ok and good

I have prior experince and a good knowledge of the field,i will try to complete this program as efficiently as possible. ok

Sir, i will go to my employer and talk to him about my deficiencies and try to improve on that. ok

4.what r ur weaknesses?
Sir , i had some problems with the pronounciation of words in canadian english,since i have studied british english all my life and the thing is that canadian english is a lot different from british english,so i am constantly trying to improve my language skills. bad, you have mentioned as communication problem, if job required good communication then you are out

This is clearly a case of morphine addiction,so the first thing i m going to do is if he is calm ,i am gonna talk to him and by any means he becomes violent ,i will stay away from him and report that thing to the immediate supervisor.worse, don't assume negative things, I should report this to immediate concerned authorities. Don't mention its a clear morphine addiction problem.

Sir, first of all i will try to talk to him n tell him that i have done all the hard work but if he keeps insisting ,i will go to my immediate supervisor and let him know about that. not good, assignments are assigned by management. Your answer implies that, you don't avoid conflicts.

Sir, then I wont confront him and will leave the area but m going to report that incident to someone who is senior to my supervisor. ok, but not good. this might help to decrease negativity you created in question 6.

i love cricket but since there is no one in my city that i can play cricket with , so i play table tennis ,watch movies and dramas and meet my friends on weekends. (Should i have said that i read articles or research papers relating to my field in my spare time or this answres looks convincing?? )ok, they like to hear you spend spare time with family, involvement in extracurricular activities. Time management.

you haven't done good, I will assign 3/10 but other people may have different opinion.

When they ask you way this firm, answer: take couple of companies credentials connect those to management and team. Then use these links to show how you it will improve you personally and professionally.

Why this position: match the job requirement with your education, learning curve, skills, and experience.

Strength: Mention coupe of hard skill (job related i.e. excel, quantitative skills ) and a soft (interpersonal i.e. communication, time
management)

Weakness: Always try to mention a weakness but same time, you should add to your answer that you have improved. Like " I can't stand very bad work, but working in xyz position helped to over come this issue, also mention who this position help you to over come." never mention I am too perfectionist (its a strength). Never ever mention a weak spot which implies that you will have difficulty in conduction you day to day job duties. (which you did in this case)

for sake of interview never assume negative things straight away about your colleague, client, or other person related to business.

if management gives negative review: answer you will take it constructively

management reply don't care: look at the issue why he said that, because management might have better information than you. Business decisions are based on information.

If you were moved from one task to other: never speak with your peers, confirm it with management but not straight away. Ask indirectly, like I was working on xyz task, it has been assigned to ABC employee, is there other work for me.

never speak too much in the interview, never sit on driving seat expect you are solving a case, ask for time to gather your thoughts and think what will be the implications of this answer. Be confident, look at them in eyes but don't stare.

Your hiring chances are very slim.

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Thanks a lot for your open criticism ,i really wanna hear that,
Now as far as question 5 is concerned ,since i was interviewed for a healthcare position,the thing is there is not a chance that someone is going to take the morphine injection in the washroom, there are a lot of restrictions on carrying morphine and there is no way a person would take morphine with him in the washroom,since washrooms are not in the Operating Room area and u have to go upstairs for that and the thing is that a person can not carry morphine injection like that,i know i should not have said that this is a morphine addiction case but the thing is the interviewer told me that u see a FRESH blood stain on his sleeve and when i responded he never tried to raise any concerns over it ,he replied to my answer by saying that R U GOING TO CONFRONT HIM?? I said there is no way I am going to do that and i m going to report that to my supervisors.
As far as question 6 is concerned ,this situation is entirely different from the way a normal organisation work, in my field seniors come to the OR and always try to take over the difficult cases with or without the permission of supervisors,its not like that they r assisgned these cases from management.
As far as weakness is concerned ,i have never said that my language is weak,i just said i have few problems with the pronounciation of words which make complete sense and the biggest thing is that i was talking to them in english and i did not fumble or took any long pauses while speaking ,so they will feel that i might have that weakness but i have really improved on it n lastly i was not at all staring at them, i was sitting comfortably in my chair and looking at them softly.

Does that satisfy ur concerns?? or improve my grading?? :)

zulkfal

Sep 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/10/2009
Doc's Request.
15/12/2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06/05/2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Doc's
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
09/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
25/07/2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
Q6: is related to team working environment and should be same in all professions for sake of team success.

Q5: I said you shouldn't take negativity in your mind, he might be trying to save someone and got hit and bleeded. last part of answer was good that you will report it to concern authorities but not first one for me. It might be ok for health sector.

Native English speaker shouldn't have any problem to understand enlgish from any assent. I lived in Britain for 5-6 years, worked in financial consulting firm for a 18 months. Traveled to number of countries, never had an issue to understand or convey my message to other person. Dealt with english speakers from Australia, Wales (tough to understand, eat words in mouth), Irish & Scottish (like these assents from heart, sweat aren't they). Saying assent will be problem mean other person will have difficulty to understand or you can't convey your msg.
Don't observe words, look at what it implies.

If its a health services position then you might be called for further stages, if your profession is in shortage of labour category.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
imranali_2004us said:
Thanks a lot for your open criticism ,i really wanna hear that,
Now as far as question 5 is concerned ,since i was interviewed for a healthcare position,the thing is there is not a chance that someone is going to take the morphine injection in the washroom, there are a lot of restrictions on carrying morphine and there is no way a person would take morphine with him in the washroom,since washrooms are not in the Operating Room area and u have to go upstairs for that and the thing is that a person can not carry morphine injection like that,i know i should not have said that this is a morphine addiction case but the thing is the interviewer told me that u see a FRESH blood stain on his sleeve and when i responded he never tried to raise any concerns over it ,he replied to my answer by saying that R U GOING TO CONFRONT HIM?? I said there is no way I am going to do that and i m going to report that to my supervisors.
As far as question 6 is concerned ,this situation is entirely different from the way a normal organisation work, in my field seniors come to the OR and always try to take over the difficult cases with or without the permission of supervisors,its not like that they r assisgned these cases from management.
As far as weakness is concerned ,i have never said that my language is weak,i just said i have few problems with the pronounciation of words which make complete sense and the biggest thing is that i was talking to them in english and i did not fumble or took any long pauses while speaking ,so they will feel that i might have that weakness but i have really improved on it n lastly i was not at all staring at them, i was sitting comfortably in my chair and looking at them softly.

Does that satisfy ur concerns?? or improve my grading?? :)
What if that staff member was injecting a patient - and that patient suddenly moved/turned and the staff member accidentally stabbed themselves with the needle (rather than injecting the patient). The staff member then quickly ran to the bathroom to wash out/disinfect their wound and took the morphine injection with them because you should never leave a morphine injection unattended in a patient's room.

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
i agree that i have replied to that morphine question in a wrong way but tried to cover up in the last part,i should not have said that but this is the only thing that came in my mind at that time,i was asked other questions too to which i gave the correct answers , no assumption or anything like that , this is the only question that is worrying me,also it was like an hour interview ,the only thing i can do right now is to wait and watch.Do you guys think that they r going to consider the previous experience ,LORs for that as well,cuzz i have strong LOR from UK and canadian based health professionals.

zulkfal

Sep 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/10/2009
Doc's Request.
15/12/2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06/05/2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Doc's
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
09/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
25/07/2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
Only if they want to offer you job. Wait and see.
Just one hour interview made u worried, i have a 5 hours second round on coming monday which has several panel interviews. 8)

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
who's running this assesment centre...i have managed some of them in my past life.......

zulkfal said:
Only if they want to offer you job. Wait and see.
Just one hour interview made u worried, i have a 5 hours second round on coming monday which has several panel interviews. 8)