Need a Advice on Revaluation for IELTS WRITING & SPEAKING

Veerpal_vp

May 20, 2019
Hlo guys ...I got my IELTS GT result on 10 may 2019
L 8.5
R 8
W 7
S 6.5
Should I go for re-evaluation?it was my first attempt.So is there any chances of 0.5 band score increase in speaking section?

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
L 8.5
R 8
W 7
S 6.5
Should I go for re-evaluation?it was my first attempt.So is there any chances of 0.5 band score increase in speaking section?
Don't waste your money for re-eval. Just use the extra money somewhere else. This has a validity of 2 years only. If you badly need a high score now, prepare 3 months and re-take it again. Or wait 1 year.. this will extend validity :) mine is expiring and I still don't have PR so I might need to re-take again in December. Speaking is your lowest skill but this is subjective and depends on whoever is the interviewer. First time, I had 7.5 in speaking and then I took again, I had 8.5. I don't think I did something different with the latest speaking result from my previous attempt. The only difference was the interviewer. Congrats on your band 7. That's always hard to achieve.

PS I paid for reval from my previous ielts and believe me, I regret wasting that money.

Ceyrahly

Jan 28, 2019
L 8.5
R 8
W 7
S 6.5
go for remark, please. my speaking changed from 7 to 8 while writing changed to 7.5 from 7

santz88

Apr 12, 2019
s
Don't waste your money for re-eval. Just use the extra money somewhere else. This has a validity of 2 years only. If you badly need a high score now, prepare 3 months and re-take it again. Or wait 1 year.. this will extend validity :) mine is expiring and I still don't have PR so I might need to re-take again in December. Speaking is your lowest skill but this is subjective and depends on whoever is the interviewer. First time, I had 7.5 in speaking and then I took again, I had 8.5. I don't think I did something different with the latest speaking result from my previous attempt. The only difference was the interviewer. Congrats on your band 7. That's always hard to achieve.

PS I paid for reval from my previous ielts and believe me, I regret wasting that money.
ame here... i got my result today and my score hasn't increased... i only needed 0.5 in writing

Veerpal_vp

May 20, 2019

Thanks for replying

santz88

Apr 12, 2019

True... I applied twice that too for 0.5 in speaking and writing sections.. Both the times it didn't change

sbhatia12

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Hi..
I got below scores
R- 9.0
L-8.5
S-8.0
W-5.5
My scores in Writing couldn't be soo low...i need 7 band...should I go for reevaluation?

Owzed

Jun 2, 2019
Please guys, I need your advice
Overall
Listening
Reading
Writing
Speaking
Should i apply for a remark?