Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hello Fellas ,

My IELTS score is

L : 9
R : 8
S : 7
W : 6.5

Should i go for revaluation for writing and speaking . I wait to hear from all you fellas .

Best ,
Ash

Reactions: mantrininst

Appuiyer

Feb 14, 2017
Hi Ashtush..Putting for revaluation & getting 0.5 extra in writing will completely depend on your luck..You may or may not get. Fingers crossed !! I don't think you need to put for speaking. I think revaluation cost is around 8000 INR so think before you apply.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Revaluation is expensive and takes 6-8 weeks. During that time you can't use the scores as the TRF is on hold. There is no guarantee of a score increase. I didn't want to waste time and money that I rebooked the test. Don't be disheartened and try again. I got it right the 5th time

hsn005

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
xpressentry said:
Revaluation is expensive and takes 6-8 weeks. During that time you can't use the scores as the TRF is on hold. There is no guarantee of a score increase. I didn't want to waste time and money that I rebooked the test. Don't be disheartened and try again. I got it right the 5th time
I have also sent my result for remarking. can't I use the current result for EE profile?

will TRF number be changed after remarking?

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
hsn005 said:
I have also sent my result for remarking. can't I use the current result for EE profile?

will TRF number be changed after remarking?
I afraid you cannot till the time your revaluation is out .

baljeetbhinder

Dec 13, 2016
India
NOC Code......
Hi Ashutosh,

I want to go for writing revaluation too.

my scores are L9, R8.5, W 6.5, S7.5.

can you please help me with the procedure to follow ? I am from Punjab

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
baljeetbhinder said:
Hi Ashutosh,

I want to go for writing revaluation too.

my scores are L9, R8.5, W 6.5, S7.5.

can you please help me with the procedure to follow ? I am from Punjab
Sure , Mate

Try to figure out IDP centre in Punjab or else call this no. 0124 - 4445999 / 4411888 and ask them where is the nearest IDP centre and they will help you out .

fee is 8850 / - quid and make sure you apply for revaluation post 6 week after your result .

God bless !!

ishakka

Jun 8, 2016
5th time?? Wow. Thats inspiring. I was so worried even after the thrid test, my overall is 7.5. I was thinking whether I should appear again or not. Now sure I will book for a new date.
I was told in revaluation, if scores is increased then too it can be done for only one test among the four? Is this right?

I wanted reevaluate writing and reading tests. Given the 6 to 8 weeks time period, it would be good to book an new date and prepare.