First time i got R-5.5
w-6
lis-6
spe-6
but now i got W-5
R-6
L-6
S-6
NOW I should for revaluation of writing or not ? ...because i need 6 in writing ..pls tell me

santz88

Apr 12, 2019
First time i got R-5.5
w-6
lis-6
spe-6
but now i got W-5
R-6
L-6
S-6
NOW I should for revaluation of writing or not ? ...because i need 6 in writing ..pls tell me
my friend fgot the same score.. she too wanted a 6 in writing and applied for re vALUATION... but her score didnt change..so i feel its waste of time.. she gave the exam again and got a 7

santz88

Apr 12, 2019
Im also waiting for my 2 EORs, both of which were submitted on 6 Sep 2019.

The original scores i got were:
- lrws 8/9/8/6.5 -> eor for speaking
- lrws 8.5/9/6.5/6.5 -> eor for writing and speaking
same was my scenario.. bot in both thecases my score didnt change.... hope yours does change.. all the best

santz88

Apr 12, 2019
Hi Guys,

Great to see such good results after reevaluation here.

I got my result today -
L - 9
R - 8
S - 8
W - 6.5

Overall 8

Considering a reevaluation for writing section to be able to get a 0.5 increase. Do you think it's wise to go for it?
i don't think so.. go for it only if you are 100% sure about the way you wrote!

ielts-is-a-crime

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
same was my scenario.. bot in both thecases my score didnt change.... hope yours does change.. all the best
Thank you.

I received the result for the 2nd EOR. Writing changes from 6.5 to 7 while there is no change in speaking. Yet, at least i can get the refund. Im still waiting for the result of the first EOR.

Feel sorry to hear about your unchanged score. Please prepare for the next attempt. I did and got the desired score. Hope that will inspire you dear.

santz88

Apr 12, 2019
Thank you.

I received the result for the 2nd EOR. Writing changes from 6.5 to 7 while there is no change in speaking. Yet, at least i can get the refund. Im still waiting for the result of the first EOR.

Feel sorry to hear about your unchanged score. Please prepare for the next attempt. I did and got the desired score. Hope that will inspire you dear.
that is really very nice to know... yes of course i will try getting the score again.. if you have any idea.. can you help me with the maetialrs regarding writing or any websites?

ielts-is-a-crime

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
that is really very nice to know... yes of course i will try getting the score again.. if you have any idea.. can you help me with the maetialrs regarding writing or any websites?
I have some fixed structures for each type of essay questions, which i learnt and combined from different ielts websites like Liz, E2 Language, etc.

I can send to your email. :)