+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
rupakchoudhary said:
Hey Faisal,

Damn.. you have hell lot of patience bro... you are waiting since last year. My employer has granted me with 2 more weeks, I will be waiting till 25th of April '14, if things work out will move on if not than have to withdraw passport.

Bro any idea how to get back the passport without processing from CHC Delhi office.
Keeping my finger's crossed.. Good luck bro...

Pippin,

Thanks bro..

H

Regards,
Rupak

Hi

Yes buddy
I am still waiting
You can ask your passport but they will
Stop your processing or they will refuse your application.
Hope we get visa soon

Wish you all the best

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
Hello

What is going on in Delhi embassy

It is taking long time

Anyone got medical request or visa

Please put your comments

Thanks

Faisal

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[Hi Rupak. How was your experience through VFS Ahmedabad ? I also want to apply through VFS Ahemdabad. which provice you are going to ?]
Hello Friends,

Its been very helpful reading all your comments, I have also applied for work permit to VFS Ahmedabad on 3rd March '14 and status shown in website under process. As my employer want's me to join the company by 25th of April or lastly by 1st may. Which seems not possible by reading the blog, can anyone please suggest that how long will it take to process for fillings and after the medical process, so I can inform my employer the same and get little time on hand.

Thanks in advance, its really helpful.
[/quote]

seth09

Apr 8, 2014
The date my file received by CHC - New Delhi was 7th of January 2014 but no reply still and no Medical infact.

Hope for the best

Waiting

Rgds
Seth

Viky

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
31-10-2007
Applied for SOWP on January 27, now nearing 3 months, no replies for mails sent to CHC regarding application status, not sure what's cooking.

Dec 18, 2012
Hello Everyone,

Sorry for being late guys,,

On 18th April I have received an email from CIC Delhi office, regarding my medical request… and simulteniously next day I took an appointment in Apollo hospital (their Panel Doctors). 22nd April I finished with my medicals and expecting my passport with visa stamp on it by 1st week of May…

Guys I learnt one thing from this that everyone should keep little patience… I even asked `cic delhi to give me the procedure of withdrawal of my passport as I was having some other job from Dubai… but thought of waiting for another week and the result is here…

So guys just wait for little time and you'l be having the same smile on your face, what i have seen when I received mail from them…

(fastfood: VFS ahmedabad is good it will take hardly 20 mins to submit your file… even they have all the facility,.. for e.g.: Photobooth, interview room or photo copy room… so just go for it… good luck…)

Good luck guys, hope everyone receive their visa or medical call soon... :D :D :D

seth09

Apr 8, 2014
Congrates Rupak

Well done mate.. really good news..

Am still waiting for the reply... nothing as of now..

Waiting

Seth

Dec 18, 2012
Visa stamped and received on 1st May '14... Thanks a ton guys for updating me in here...
Wish you guys to see in Canada SOON....
Good luck to everyone... ;D ;D ;D

Regards,
Rupak

Dip4u

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
online / New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
Med's Request
04/12/2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013
rupakchoudhary said:
Visa stamped and received on 1st May '14... Thanks a ton guys for updating me in here...
Wish you guys to see in Canada SOON....
Good luck to everyone... ;D ;D ;D

Regards,
Rupak
many many congrates brow....
u r the best.. in this forum who got quickest visa stamped in hand.

good luck to others....

seth09

Apr 8, 2014
Dear friends

Its almost 3.5 months for my TRV of Intra Company Visa Application but not a single reply from them..

As well as when i called my lawyer for my file number they said me that they only received Ref Number still but did not received file number yet.. and for the same they emailed to CHC but they still waiting for there reply..

What exactly the matter is? My application been submitted paper file at New Delhi - CHC..

Any idea ?

Pls reply