+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

seth09

Apr 8, 2014
INTRA COMPANY APPLICATION TRACKING

Hello Friends

I had applied for Intra Company Visa of Canada and my file was received by New Delhi - Visa Office.

My application was received by Visa office 5th January 2014 & than after 10 days they demand me for all the Passports my self, my spouse & kid. I forward the same but yet not any reply from them and i unable to track my application online as well.. My application directly forwarded to Visa office by my Canadian Lawyer no VFS involved..

So how can i check my application status.

I really appreciate if anybody can reply to the concern

thanks

Seth

seth09

Apr 8, 2014
Re: INTRA COMPANY APPLICATION TRACKING

seth09 said:
Hello Friends

I had applied for Intra Company Visa of Canada and my file was received by New Delhi - Visa Office.

My application was received by Visa office 5th January 2014 & than after 10 days they demand me for all the Passports my self, my spouse & kid. I forward the same but yet not any reply from them and i unable to track my application online as well.. My application directly forwarded to Visa office by my Canadian Lawyer no VFS involved..

So how can i check my application status.

I really appreciate if anybody can reply to the concern

thanks

Seth

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Seth. I don't know how to track your application directly to VO but I suggest you ask your Canadian lawyer for help. It is frustrating not being able to see things progressing. Hope all goes smoothly. Good luck.

seth09

Apr 8, 2014
THANK MATE.

Actually my lawyer said it cannot track online as its TWP.. But website says that it can be track online if you submit your file In India to Canadian High Commission.

Any idea mate how long this process take time to get things done & when could i have my medical ?

Like its almost above 3 months as of now.. but still waiting for there reply.

Appreciate for your notions..

Rgds
Seth

Dec 18, 2012
Hello Friends,

Its been very helpful reading all your comments, I have also applied for work permit to VFS Ahmedabad on 3rd March '14 and status shown in website under process. As my employer want's me to join the company by 25th of April or lastly by 1st may. Which seems not possible by reading the blog, can anyone please suggest that how long will it take to process for fillings and after the medical process, so I can inform my employer the same and get little time on hand.

Thanks in advance, its really helpful.

seth09

Apr 8, 2014
Dear Friend

We both are on same boat. Well Actual processing time is about 4 months for ND application. So its just a month across from the date of application.

You has to wait min till June to get medical first than a month at least for a month.. Moreover you can get your final visa as per process time in July.

So inform your Employer exactly as per actual process.

By the way for which province you had applied for?

Cheers & Good Luck

Rgds
SETH

ainp14Dec

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Guys,

Ned advise and help -- URGENT

I am in Canada but my WP expired while waiting for nomination. I am on Visitor status now.
CIC advises to apply for new WP from India.

Based on my nomination, I will be submitting my PR application here in Canada only.
I wanted to submit WP application from Canada itself.

Need advise on few points for WP application:

1) How and where do i apply for WP? Can it be done online?
2) Are medical/biometrics done for all the applicants?
3) what is upfront medical? Do we send the medical report upfront or there is some proof from doctor that medical is done.
4) If application is submitted online, how is passport submitted

Please help - URGENT

Thanks!

Dec 18, 2012
Hey Friend,

Thanks for your valuable information, someone from the blog informed me that i might receive my PP by 18th or 20th of this month, I hope it does the same. Well you're right it is mention in the website that it'l take 4 months but my employer is not ready to wait that long, dunno whats gonna happen. Will be transparent to them and pray to god things will go smooth.

And my employer is from Alberta, if things are good then hopefully will land up in Edmonton, Alberta with job in hand.... LOL.

What about you Seth...??

Regards,
Rupak

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
rupakchoudhary said:
Hey Rajesh,

Not yet, still the things are in process. Waiting waiting n waiting.... ???
Hi

Just be patient and wait buddy
I have applied for work permit on 2nd
Of August 2013 and my application
Is still under processing.
Patience is the key

Hope we get visa soon

Take care
Faisal

can854

Oct 21, 2013
How long usually they took to dispatch passport after pp request for my S-OWP. Another thing is that i got my PP request within 2 days of online submission. Is it like they will take now more time because first part was relatively quite faster.
I got my PP request on 9th April and sent passport on 10th received there at 11th. I am traveling to dubai on 22nd. Can I expect my passport before that, or do i have to reschedule my trip.
Is PP request from CHC New Delhi after 2 days of submission, is virtually approval of my application, or they can still reject it. Please advise. Thanks.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
rupakchoudhary said:
Hey Friend,

Thanks for your valuable information, someone from the blog informed me that i might receive my PP by 18th or 20th of this month, I hope it does the same. Well you're right it is mention in the website that it'l take 4 months but my employer is not ready to wait that long, dunno whats gonna happen. Will be transparent to them and pray to god things will go smooth.

And my employer is from Alberta, if things are good then hopefully will land up in Edmonton, Alberta with job in hand.... LOL.

What about you Seth...??

Regards,
Rupak
I tried to reply but your inbox is full. Sorry I don't have any more information to give you on processing times.

Dec 18, 2012
Hey Faisal,

Damn.. you have hell lot of patience bro... you are waiting since last year. My employer has granted me with 2 more weeks, I will be waiting till 25th of April '14, if things work out will move on if not than have to withdraw passport.

Bro any idea how to get back the passport without processing from CHC Delhi office.
Keeping my finger's crossed.. Good luck bro...

Pippin,

Thanks bro..

Regards,
Rupak