+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

Delhi boy

May 20, 2013
Hi all,
I applied for OWP(spouse) on 20 th of march 2013,till now there is no update,
When I can expect for medical request.
Any help would be appreciated .
Thanks

deva reddy

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Hi DelhiBoy,

Things are moving slowly at CHC as there are many backlogs. You will definitely get medicals request from CHC but you need to wait for some more time. We are all facing delay issues.

deva reddy

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Hi DelhiBoy,

You should get your medicals request by now as you have been waiting for your medicals from past 2 months. I hope that you will get medical request before the end of may.

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
deva reddy said:
Hi DelhiBoy,

You should get your medicals request by now as you have been waiting for your medicals from past 2 months. I hope that you will get medical request before the end of may.
Hi,

I have applied CWP / LMO on 22-Feb-2013...till now no update...! :'(

Regards,
BB.

ankit.arora

Mar 30, 2013
I talked to medical center where I got my medical test conducted. As per them they have send my report to embassy on 20th May 2013 (Yesterday)....But they are not disclosing whether my report is fine or not as it is confidential as per them.....Can anyone tell whether there will be any change in status of my application on VFS website once they receive my report?...or else how can I get to know whether they have received my report or not..

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
blackbeauty_xxx said:
Any one have idea on it ? Why CWP is getting delayed ? or anything...????

Regards,
BB.
I think all the visas (except student) are getting delayed... I am not sure what are the reasons.
Could you let us know the date of travel that you have mentioned in the application?

deva reddy

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Hi Roop,

I could see OWP-S is getting approved within the stipulated time and people got WP also on time. This was happen to the applications who submitted their applications in the month of March and April. The people who applied for VISA's prior to March are not getting proper response.

Gauravk

Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2013
Med's Request
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
deva reddy said:
Hi Roop,

I could see OWP-S is getting approved within the stipulated time and people got WP also on time. This was happen to the applications who submitted their applications in the month of March and April. The people who applied for VISA's prior to March are not getting proper response.
Its nothing like that deva. my application reached on 10th april. and i have not recieved even an MRR.