+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

Gauravk

Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2013
Med's Request
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Mimmi said:
Even I submitted on 12 April but still in process.
Which is your type of WP ?

kifsbjg

Apr 18, 2013
Delhi boy said:
Hi all,
I applied for OWP(spouse) on 20 th of march 2013,till now there is no update,
When I can expect for medical request.
Any help would be appreciated .
Thanks
Hi dear

I am applyed owp for albarta in nov 2012 nd till today no update I am also waiting

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
roop9 said:
I think all the visas (except student) are getting delayed... I am not sure what are the reasons.
Could you let us know the date of travel that you have mentioned in the application?
I mentioned Travel Date 20-Mar-2013.

Regards,
BB.

deva reddy

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Hi BB,

Though we mention the travel date as at earliest they are not looking into few files. This is what I sensed from this forum.

rachnabhat

May 21, 2013
Just got a mail from NDVO:
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Please note that decision on this application has been rendered and passport by registered post has been mailed out today ( 22 May 2013 ).

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Timeline:

Application for OWP (spouse) sent on March 5 via Blue Dart directly to NDVO
Application received on 6th March by NDVO
No communication since (sent multiple emails)
The email regarding passport dispatch today.

Gauravk

Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2013
Med's Request
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
rachnabhat said:
Just got a mail from NDVO:
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Please note that decision on this application has been rendered and passport by registered post has been mailed out today ( 22 May 2013 ).

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Timeline:

Application for OWP (spouse) sent on March 5 via Blue Dart directly to NDVO
Application received on 6th March by NDVO
No communication since (sent multiple emails)
The email regarding passport dispatch today.
What were your whereabouts in the past 1 year? I mean, if you were not in india for more than 6 months, it is generally then that they don't ask for a medical. However, best of luck. do let us know about the decision made.

rachnabhat

May 21, 2013
Yes you are right, I was working in the U.S. until Feb this year.
Just got another mail that has the work permit approval attached. Just waiting for my passport now! All the best to everyone who is still waiting.

Gauravk

Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2013
Med's Request
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
rachnabhat said:
Yes you are right, I was working in the U.S. until Feb this year.
Just got another mail that has the work permit approval attached. Just waiting for my passport now! All the best to everyone who is still waiting.
All the best. And congratulations.

deva reddy

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Hi Rachna,

Congratulations!!!

Could you please let me know how did you write a letter to NDVO by requesting your application approval? As my application package sent to CHC on 24-Jan-2013 and Medicals submitted on 06-Mar-2013. Then after there is no communication.

rachnabhat

May 21, 2013
I can forward to your email address if that helps, also I got another email id from the operator at the consulate and she asked me to email on that when I told her that no one responds. I think mail and fax worked for me. In the subject line I wrote urgent. (Though in my case I had a CFA L2 exam on June 1 and passport is compulsory ID to sit for the exam, so I told them the same via email and fax)

deva reddy

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Hi rachna,

Thanks a lot for the information!

Could you please forward your mail to dmaditati @ ceda.com. I have sent a FAX to CHC yesterday and let me try to shoot out a mail also with the suggestions you gave.

Gauravk

Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2013
Med's Request
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
rachnabhat said:
I can forward to your email address if that helps, also I got another email id from the operator at the consulate and she asked me to email on that when I told her that no one responds. I think mail and fax worked for me. In the subject line I wrote urgent. (Though in my case I had a CFA L2 exam on June 1 and passport is compulsory ID to sit for the exam, so I told them the same via email and fax)
Rachna
Please forward it to me too, my joining date it 3rd june. And I'm already about to overshoot it.
my email address would be gauravkaushik8591@gmail.com . thanks a lot.