+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

ssenjaliya

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapleplease said:
Thanks for the updated list ssenjaliya. Looks like we're in the same boat :)
@ Mapleplease

Hi, You right. we are in same boat. waiting for final stamp!!!!!!!!!!!

Which city r u from?

Please PM me your contact no. if possible.

Thank you,
SS

losinghope

Apr 1, 2013
PLEASE UPDATE mine

Name Appli. Dt. MRR Type of Visa Remarks
losinghope 03/01/2013 Awaited OWP-Spouse Had 2 Rejection for Visitor Visa prior to wedding

sapna kumar

Jan 28, 2013
Please update mine too...
Applied on 26th nov... applied for owp-s frm delhi vfs
Received MR on 18th march...
Did meducal on 26th march....

decentguy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
sapna kumar said:
Please update mine too...
Applied on 26th nov... applied for owp-s frm delhi vfs
Received MR on 18th march...
Did meducal on 26th march....
DID THEY RECEIVED MEDICAL REPORTS ????

sklin

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
sapna kumar said:
How do i find out.... shud i call vfs....??
Plz advise....
I have the same question too. I did medical exam on Mar. 22, and needed to test blood on Mar. 25 again. It was wired the Dr. said I was OK right after the medical exam on Mar 22, but while I was on the way home, he called me and said my blood test had problem. All right, then I went back on Mar 25 for the blood test again. He charged me fees again, and it was very expensive for normal blood test. I did not have a choice, but only paid fees. And two days later, I sent an email to the Dr. to ask when he would mail the medical report, he did not reply me!

losinghope

Apr 1, 2013
Hi - Who is maintaining the updated list? I see many of us have joined and have posted their application status, so just wondering who is the managing the master tracker, thanks.
All the best for all who are almost there but yet there!!!!

decentguy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
sklin said:
I have the same question too. I did medical exam on Mar. 22, and needed to test blood on Mar. 25 again. It was wired the Dr. said I was OK right after the medical exam on Mar 22, but while I was on the way home, he called me and said my blood test had problem. All right, then I went back on Mar 25 for the blood test again. He charged me fees again, and it was very expensive for normal blood test. I did not have a choice, but only paid fees. And two days later, I sent an email to the Dr. to ask when he would mail the medical report, he did not reply me!
its happen when the normal blood test is not normal

jigar.sah

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Chikku123 said:
Hi,

Today i have received an email from High Commission that your visa has been approved.

Thank you all!
Congrats Chikku. This shows ndvo is working. I thought they ain't working anymore.

Kindly update your timeline.