+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

elkadaoui

May 16, 2019
@lanthanum

Thanks a lot mate (sorry for the late response)

I was wondering whether the federal government will ask me to show the same documents i have sent to NB for PR application after I receive nomination or will they be content with PNP.

Also, will I receive the AOR on my account or is it a letter?

finally, is there anything i should be worrying about or doing while waiting.

Thanks again for all the help.

CuddleMoi

Jun 13, 2016
@Deeds189 @elkadaoui @maciej.w @holygrail15 My wife has similar experience... we are planning to give it a shot anyways. 45 days to submit all documents, I hope we can make it. Please can anyone advise based on their experience? Are they particular about any documents? I found different Payment forms, the one on their website is NBPNP-011SW (07/2016) but I found another one that is July 2017. Is the form to use sacrosanct?
Hi @Desmond Becks @maciej.w , @elkadaoui I also got the NOI from NB and sent them an email immediately with my EOI. how soon did they get back to you? It's been 5day since I contacted them, no mails from them just the auto -response.

lanthanum

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
@lanthanum
Thanks a lot mate (sorry for the late response)
I was wondering whether the federal government will ask me to show the same documents i have sent to NB for PR application after I receive nomination or will they be content with PNP.
Also, will I receive the AOR on my account or is it a letter?
finally, is there anything i should be worrying about or doing while waiting.
Thanks again for all the help.
Hi! Scan all your documents before sending to NB (especially referal letters from your employers). The Federal Government asks only for scan copies, so you'll be able provide them later. As for education documents - NB asks for additional copy of the WES report. So you don't send them any education documents (but Federals ask for scan copies of your diplomas and transcripts). Then NB asks for an original copy of IELTS certificate, so you're going to send your certificate or if its possible order a copy from your IELTS center. NB also asks for original copies of your bank statements, as well as Federals (scan copies).
As for AOR - its an email saying that they receive your documents and they also provide an AOR number.
If your documents are all right, I don't think you should worry or doing anything but waiting. Good Luck!

lanthanum

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Hi @Desmond Becks @maciej.w , @elkadaoui I also got the NOI from NB and sent them an email immediately with my EOI. how soon did they get back to you? It's been 5day since I contacted them, no mails from them just the auto -response.
Hi! Could you tell your CRS number and NOC?
As for your question - it depends what you have written in that email. You didn't have to send EOI, you had to just say that you received an ITA and what are the next steps. They shoud respond to you saying that you have 45 days to send your full application. Something like that.

Deeds189

May 14, 2019
I completed my application and shipped it out today via UPS. Hoping to hear back soon. Anyone here know how much time NBPNP office will take to respond

Sighhh

Jun 22, 2019
Help! I submitted my application March 26 for pnp, received AOR March 29. It’s been almost 3 months and no nomination or contact. Is there anything I can do?