+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

lanthanum

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Thank you for your reply...

Would NBPNP tell us to move to Canada in the first or second year? Like, would they tell us, come now or you lose your status? Due to some personal reasons, we may need extra time before we make the move....
I don't think so. But NB will send you an email letter after a month of your landing - they woul'd like to know your address and other details about job etc.
So you can explain your circumstances replying to that letter.

Ptinna

Jun 4, 2018
Hi

I have submitted my application for NB PNP with employer support and got a reply from the Government of NB asking for additional information. One of the document they asked for is Birth certificate of primary and spouse but my spouse dont have the birth certificate and getting it from Indian government will take 3-4 months. What is the alternative of it can we provide the 10 (secondary) certificate which has DOB mentioned?
Do you have any idea?

Also, any idea how long does the process takes to complete? Actually i am getting internal transfer from my employer and they are pushing me to join in July end.

Desmond Becks

Jun 11, 2019
Hello, @Deeds189 @maciej.w @holygrail15

I too have received a notification of interest from NB on the 14th o May. NO, I haven't attended any information session anywhere. Yes, I am french speaking and i have test results for IELTS and TEF. My CRS score is 438, and my NOC is 2282. I noticed that they required the candidate to be LIVING and WORKING in NB to be eligible for PNP in their website, but I sent my EOI anyway seeing how I received a NOI. Two days later I received an Invitation to apply under the PNP EE Labour Market Stream. I am wondering about what I should do now, since I am still a bit confused.I have 45 days to send all the documents (a LOT of documents and mostly originals) by post. Anyone knows the processing times and what things are more important than others in the application? I'll take any help I can get, thanks!!
@Deeds189 @elkadaoui @maciej.w @holygrail15 My wife has similar experience... we are planning to give it a shot anyways. 45 days to submit all documents, I hope we can make it. Please can anyone advise based on their experience? Are they particular about any documents? I found different Payment forms, the one on their website is NBPNP-011SW (07/2016) but I found another one that is July 2017. Is the form to use sacrosanct?

Last edited:

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
@Deeds189 @elkadaoui @maciej.w @holygrail15 My wife has similar experience... we are planning to give it a shot anyways. 45 days to submit all documents, I hope we can make it. Please can anyone advise based on their experience? Are they particular about any documents? I found different Payment forms, the one on their website is NBPNP-011SW (07/2016) but I found another one that is July 2017. Is the form to use sacrosanct?
I she french-speaking?

Desmond Becks

Jun 11, 2019
What was her qualifier in getting an NOI from NB? What's her NOC and CRS? Did she take TEF? Did she study/ live/ work in Canada before particularly in NB? Does she have relatives in Canada specifically in NB?
Her NOC is 2283, has IELTS and her CRS is 358. She just got a mail because she chose New Brunswick as part of her options in EE application. She has never visited Canada and does not have any connections with New Brunswick. She was asked to submit application under the EELMS.

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Her NOC is 2283, has IELTS and her CRS is 358. She just got a mail because she chose New Brunswick as part of her options in EE application. She has never visited Canada and does not have any connections with New Brunswick. She was asked to submit application under the EELMS.
Did she choose 'All provinces' or singled out each province where she prefers to settle? Also, when did she created her profile and when did she get the NOI? TIA

Desmond Becks

Jun 11, 2019
Did she choose 'All provinces' or singled out each province where she prefers to settle? Also, when did she created her profile and when did she get the NOI? TIA
She created her profile in April with the hope of getting ITA for NOC 6332 which she had experience of 7yrs from another province. She ticked the "All provinces" and still ticked some individual province which New Brunswick was included. But she got NOI for NOC 2283 which she has only 2yrs of experience in May.

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
She created her profile in April with the hope of getting ITA for NOC 6332 which she had experience of 7yrs from another province. She ticked the "All provinces" and still ticked some individual province which New Brunswick was included. But she got NOI for NOC 2283 which she has only 2yrs of experience in May.
You mentioned in your previous post that she has not visited Canda but in your latest reply, you said that she worked for in another province as noc 6332? I'm confused. Did she or did she not work in Canada?