+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hi All,

I received an update in my Federal Express entry profile that Government of New Brunswick is interested in considering me for PNP nomination under the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). The email stated that I reach out to New Brunswick directly.

Has anyone here received a similar update? Could anyone advise what the next steps should be?

Best,
Deeds189
Are you french-speaking or have attended an information session in Casablanca in Morocco?

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hi @Deeds189

I have received the 'Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter' too from New Brunswick. I do not think a clear path is provided in the NB website for our case.
I have sent them an email asking what is expected in this circumstances, anything more then the EOI form etc. I have attached the EOI form to the email, if it would be needed.

Regards
Hi!

May I know if you're french-speaking and/or have attended any french information sessions in the past?

Deeds189

May 14, 2019
Hi @Deeds189

I have received the 'Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter' too from New Brunswick. I do not think a clear path is provided in the NB website for our case.
I have sent them an email asking what is expected in this circumstances, anything more then the EOI form etc. I have attached the EOI form to the email, if it would be needed.

Regards
Hi @maciej.w

Agree that there is no clear path provided in the NBPNP website for this case. I sent them an email as well. However, I did not include the EOI form in the email. I was advised not to include the EOI form when I checked with them via phone

Last edited:

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hi @maciej.w

Agree that there is no clear path provided in the NBPNP website for this case. I sent them an email as well. However, I did not include the EOI form in the email. I was advised not to include the EOI form when I checked with them via phone
Hello!

Just wanna ask..

Are you french-speaking or have attended aninformation session in Casablanca in Morocco?

elkadaoui

May 16, 2019
Hello, @Deeds189 @maciej.w @holygrail15

I too have received a notification of interest from NB on the 14th o May. NO, I haven't attended any information session anywhere. Yes, I am french speaking and i have test results for IELTS and TEF. My CRS score is 438, and my NOC is 2282. I noticed that they required the candidate to be LIVING and WORKING in NB to be eligible for PNP in their website, but I sent my EOI anyway seeing how I received a NOI. Two days later I received an Invitation to apply under the PNP EE Labour Market Stream. I am wondering about what I should do now, since I am still a bit confused.I have 45 days to send all the documents (a LOT of documents and mostly originals) by post. Anyone knows the processing times and what things are more important than others in the application? I'll take any help I can get, thanks!!

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hello, @Deeds189 @maciej.w @holygrail15

I too have received a notification of interest from NB on the 14th o May. NO, I haven't attended any information session anywhere. Yes, I am french speaking and i have test results for IELTS and TEF. My CRS score is 438, and my NOC is 2282. I noticed that they required the candidate to be LIVING and WORKING in NB to be eligible for PNP in their website, but I sent my EOI anyway seeing how I received a NOI. Two days later I received an Invitation to apply under the PNP EE Labour Market Stream. I am wondering about what I should do now, since I am still a bit confused.I have 45 days to send all the documents (a LOT of documents and mostly originals) by post. Anyone knows the processing times and what things are more important than others in the application? I'll take any help I can get, thanks!!
I think you just need to go for it. Not everyone is given that kind of opportunity. I myself is waiting for almost a year already for NB to open their eoi window.

AtlanticCat

Oct 18, 2018
Do you mean, you came in briefly to NB and will be leaving to return or later? once you entered you have to report your either temporary or permanent address in NB not in some where else, this is very important...don't mess it up..
Yep we came for a week then flew-out of Canada. We reported our landing but we put our overseas address instead of the temp one.

AtlanticCat

Oct 18, 2018
Hello world! :):):):):)

I hope you all are doing great today.

I’m an nbpnp applicant and I did my soft landing, I reported it and put in my overseas address since it was a soft landing, and now I’m still overseas and I haven’t decided when to move to NB yet.

My question is, how long can I stay outside NB/Canada before I make the big move?
I really appreciate if someone can help me from their experience :rolleyes:

Thank you :):):):):)

Last edited:

lanthanum

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Hello world! :):):):):)

I hope you all are doing great today.

I’m an nbpnp applicant and I did my soft landing, I reported it and put in my overseas address since it was a soft landing, and now I’m still overseas and I haven’t decided when to move to NB yet.

My question is, how long can I stay outside NB/Canada before I make the big move?
I really appreciate if someone can help me from their experience :rolleyes:

Thank you :):):):):)
Hi! Did you apply for PR cards?
If you haven't done that, you'll have to apply for travel document to enter Canada later.
Also, in order to maintain your PR status, you should stick to this rule:
"As a permanent resident, you may travel outside Canada after you arrive. However, you must meet certain residency obligations to maintain your status as apermanent resident. To meet these residency obligations, you must be physically present in Canada for at least 730 days (2 years) in every 5-year period."

Reactions: AtlanticCat

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Anyone who has received provincial letter from NB in their EE account who is NOT:

A. a french speaker.
B. studied/ studying in canada.
C. living and working in canada.
D. has relatives in canada.

TIA!

AtlanticCat

Oct 18, 2018
Hi! Did you apply for PR cards?
If you haven't done that, you'll have to apply for travel document to enter Canada later.
Also, in order to maintain your PR status, you should stick to this rule:
"As a permanent resident, you may travel outside Canada after you arrive. However, you must meet certain residency obligations to maintain your status as apermanent resident. To meet these residency obligations, you must be physically present in Canada for at least 730 days (2 years) in every 5-year period."
Thank you for your reply...

Would NBPNP tell us to move to Canada in the first or second year? Like, would they tell us, come now or you lose your status? Due to some personal reasons, we may need extra time before we make the move....

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hello guys, any news for those who attended job fair in Dubai last Feb 12-14,2019.. what's the news about the employers? Have they contacted those applicants that they will finally hire?